|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
|Application Form||-||08/03/2018 05:30 am|
|AMULAT - 2018 Exam Date||
Offline Dates |
|Declaration of result||31/12/2018||-|
1. The Admit Card shall be issued provisionally subject to the scrutiny of the eligibility. It is only after verification of the eligibility that the candidate would be considered for admission. Mere appearing or qualifying in the test does not entitle a candidate for selection / admission.
2. Any discrepancy in the Admit Card, especially with regard to candidate’s particulars, must be brought to the notice of the Application Form handling Office concerned by the candidate in writing before the commencement of the Test.
3. The allotted Test Centre of the candidate shall be specified on the Admit Card.
4. Candidates are required to bring their own Stationary Items required to attempt the Test.
5. Eatables/Beverages (except drinking water) are not allowed inside the Test Hall/Room.
6. Candidates will be permitted to enter into the Admission Test Hall/Room only 15 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Test.
7. No candidate will be permitted to enter the Test Centre/Hall/Room 15 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the Test.
8. Handbag / Carry bag/ Mobile phone / pager / calculator /any other electronic gadget or any paper (other than the Admit Card) shall not be allowed inside the Test Hall/Room and the University shall not be responsible for its safekeeping. If a candidate is found in possession of any such item during the Test, he/she would be deemed to have used unfair means and may lead to cancellation of his/her candidature.
9. Candidate should find out and occupy only the allotted seat indicating his/her roll number at the designated Test Centre. If any is candidate, on his/her own, occupies a seat other than allotted, the candidature of such a candidate shall be cancelled.
10.During the Test, candidates must maintain perfect silence and must not indulge in any conversation or gesticulation.
11.During the Test, the invigilators will check the Admit Card of candidates to satisfy themselves about their identity.
12.For OMR based tests, the candidates shall initially complete entries on the OMR Answer Sheet and the Question Booklet shall be provided to them 15 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the Test.
13.The time (test duration) as specified on the Question Booklet shall be reckoned from the moment of its distribution.
14.Candidates should use only Ball Point Pen (black/blue) for making entries in the Question booklet and the Answer Sheet/Booklet.
15.Candidates should not use whitener/correction fluid for making any corrections in the entries/answers on the Answer Sheet/Booklet.
16.No candidate will be permitted to leave his/her seat for the entire duration of the Test, except under exigencies.
17.Use of unfair means or impersonation in Test will be dealt with severely as per the law. Examination (Control of Unfair Means and Disorderly Conduct) Regulations, 2017 and Students' Conduct & Discipline Rules,1985 of the University are also applicable to the candidates appearing at the Test.
18.Candidates should read carefully the instructions printed on the Question booklet and the Answer Sheet/Booklet before making any entry on them.
19.Candidate should not leave his/her seat without handing over the Answer Sheet/Booklet and Admit Card to the Invigilator.
20.Violation of any of these instructions by the candidate or the instructions printed on Question booklet, Answer Sheet/Booklet, Guide to Admissions or as announced by the Invigilators during the Test will lead to cancellation of his/her candidature. Further, he/she may be debarred from appearing in any Test/Examination of this University.
21.No request for re-evaluation / re-totaling will be entertained.