The Department of Training & Technical Education plans to admit students to first semester/ first
year for the academic session 2018-19 for various Full-time Diploma programmes (Engineering
and Non-Engineering) being offered at Institutes affiliated with the Board of Technical Education
(BTE), Delhi, through the Common Entrance Test (CET- 2018).. The Controller of CET- 2018,
on behalf of Delhi Knowledge Development Foundation, under Department of Training &
Technical Education shall conduct the Common Entrance Test (CET-2018) and shall announce
the centers where the tests shall be held. (Regerence: http://cetdelhiexam.nic.in/CMS/Handler/FileHandler.ashx?i=File&ii=38&iii=Y)
The candidate should have passed 10th
class or any other examination recognized
as equivalent to 10th class examination,
conducted by CBSE / other board with
minimum 35% aggregate or 3.7 CGPA in
Science, Mathematics & English The
subjects Science, Mathematics and English
are compulsory and the candidate should
have passed in each of these three subjects.
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
|Application Form||20/03/2018||19/04/2018 10:30 am|
|DCET - (Engg.) 2018 Exam Date||
Online Dates |
|Declaration of result||14/06/2018||-|
1. Candidates passing /qualifying class 10th under the grading system should have obtained minimum pass grade in the compulsory subjects i.e., Science, Mathematics and English.
2. Any other criteria as prescribed by CBSE
in new pattern.
1. Aadhar number or PAN no. of the candidate is required for online submission of application form for CET-2018.
2. Candidates are advised to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements in respect to fill-in the application form for CET-2018.
3. It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to make sure that he/she is eligible to apply and fulfils all the conditions prescribed for the admission.
4. If ineligibility of the candidate is detected at any stage, before or after the examination/declaration of results, or during any stage of the course, his/her candidature/admission will be cancelled without any notice. Disciplinary action will also be taken against him/her and entire fee will also be forfeited.
5. A separate application form is to be filled for each Test. Only one application shall be allowed per candidate per test.
6. Candidate shall download admit card with instructions and check whether all details provided by him/her are correct or not. In case of any problem, please contact Help desk at Pusa Institute of Technology, Pusa, Delhi-110012.
7. The fee (in Indian Rupees) for CET-2018 is Rs 400/- + Rs 15/- bank charges + Rs 3/- (GST).
8. The online fee once paid will not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances.
9. Multiple payments of fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
10. Mode of CET- 2018 Fees submission :- The fee should be submitted online either by credit
card/debit card/ net banking on web portal.
CBSE syllabus for class IX Exam
held in 2017 and CBSE syllabus
for class X exam held in 2018.
a) Side 1:
This side of the answer sheet contains the following columns which are to be filled in with a black ball point pen only, neatly and accurately: -
i) Roll Number. ii) Test Number iii) Application number iv) Centre number v) Candidate’s name (In capital letters) vi) Father’s name (In capital letters) vii) Name of the Examination Centre viii) Signature of the candidate
b) Side 2:
This side of the answer sheet contains the following columns, which are to be filled in with black ball point pen only:-
i) Roll number ii) Centre number iii) Test booklet number iv) Test booklet code v) Test number vi) Sex vii) Application Number
Candidates are advised to make sure of the correct answer before they darken a circle. They
should also ensure that the circle is completely darkened. The optical scanner may reject a
partly or faintly darkened circle or darkening multiple circles / bubbles for single question.
The exact information pertaining to issue of admit card shall be
displayed on the website https://www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in. The registered candidates can download
the admit card showing the Roll no. and Centre details by logging onto the site
https://www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in approximately one week before the date of CET 2018 examination .
|Result URL||Check your result here|