Delhi Common Entrance Test 2018 or DCET - (Engg.) 2018 is the entrance examination for admission to Dip. (Applied Art), Dip. (Architecture Assistantship), Dip. (Automobile Engg.), Dip. (Chemical Engg.), Dip. (Civil Engg.) and other courses. DCET - (Engg.) 2018 is conducted by Delhi NCT.
DCET - (Engg.) for the year 2018 has been announced by Delhi NCT and will be held on 27/05/2018. The application forms will be available from 20/03/2018 till 19/04/2018. The exam is in online mode. The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes. It is being conducted in English and Hindi languages. Result is expected to be announced on 14/06/2018.
The candidate should have passed 10th
class or any other examination recognized
as equivalent to 10th class examination,
conducted by CBSE / other board with
minimum 35% aggregate or 3.7 CGPA in
Science, Mathematics & English The
subjects Science, Mathematics and English
are compulsory and the candidate should
have passed in each of these three subjects.
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
|Application Form||20/03/2018||19/04/2018 10:30 am|
|DCET - (Engg.) 2018 Exam Date||
Online Dates |
|Declaration of result||14/06/2018||-|
1. Aadhar number or PAN no. of the candidate is required for online submission of application form for CET-2018.
2. Candidates are advised to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements in respect to fill-in the application form for CET-2018.
3. It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to make sure that he/she is eligible to apply and fulfils all the conditions prescribed for the admission.
4. If ineligibility of the candidate is detected at any stage, before or after the examination/declaration of results, or during any stage of the course, his/her candidature/admission will be cancelled without any notice. Disciplinary action will also be taken against him/her and entire fee will also be forfeited.
5. A separate application form is to be filled for each Test. Only one application shall be allowed per candidate per test.
6. Candidate shall download admit card with instructions and check whether all details provided by him/her are correct or not. In case of any problem, please contact Help desk at Pusa Institute of Technology, Pusa, Delhi-110012.
7. The fee (in Indian Rupees) for CET-2018 is Rs 400/- + Rs 15/- bank charges + Rs 3/- (GST).
8. The online fee once paid will not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances.
9. Multiple payments of fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
10. Mode of CET- 2018 Fees submission :- The fee should be submitted online either by credit
card/debit card/ net banking on web portal.
CBSE syllabus for class IX Exam
held in 2017 and CBSE syllabus
for class X exam held in 2018.
a) Side 1:
This side of the answer sheet contains the following columns which are to be filled in with a black ball point pen only, neatly and accurately: -
i) Roll Number. ii) Test Number iii) Application number iv) Centre number v) Candidate’s name (In capital letters) vi) Father’s name (In capital letters) vii) Name of the Examination Centre viii) Signature of the candidate
b) Side 2:
This side of the answer sheet contains the following columns, which are to be filled in with black ball point pen only:-
i) Roll number ii) Centre number iii) Test booklet number iv) Test booklet code v) Test number vi) Sex vii) Application Number
Candidates are advised to make sure of the correct answer before they darken a circle. They
should also ensure that the circle is completely darkened. The optical scanner may reject a
partly or faintly darkened circle or darkening multiple circles / bubbles for single question.
|Result URL||Check your result here|