DUET PG 2022 Conducting Body
National Testing Agency
DUET PG 2022 Important Dates
|DUET PG 2022 Exam Date
To get all details about DUET PG 2022
DUET PG 2022 is coming up and being held from 17/10/2022 till 21/10/2022. By clicking on the download link you will be directed to the official site. Link:
DUET PG 2022 Application Form
Application Form Fee
APPLICATION FEE (Non - refundable)
|SC, ST, PwBD || Rs. 300/- (per programme)|
|UR, OBC and EWS||Rs. 750/- (per programme)|
Application Form Filling Instructions
- Students applying for the DUET PG 2022 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
- The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
- The submission is ONLINE only.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of DUET PG 2022:
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Soft copy of candidate’s passport size photograph, max size 50KB and dimensions 100px (min. width) X 130px (min. height)
- Soft copy of candidate’s scanned signature, max size 50KB and dimensions 140px (min. width) X 60px (min. height)
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, Credit Cards & Debit Cards Service is a must.
- Printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cyber-café.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the DUET PG 2022:
- Step-1: Students have to register for Online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
- Step-2: Student has to Complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
- Step-4: Payments have to be made by Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards & Demand Draft
DUET PG 2022 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Before entering the Exam Centre:
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager/ wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
- Handbag / Carry bag/ Mobile phone / calculator /watch/any other electronic gadget or any paper (other than the Admit Card) shall not be allowed inside the Test Hall/Room and the University shall not be responsible for its safekeeping. If a candidate is found in possession of any such item during the Test, he/she would be deemed to have used unfair means and may lead to cancellation of his/her candidature.
After entering the centre:
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- If mentioned, candidates will be hand frisked as well as photographed or video graphed before entering the centre
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet/cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
To get all details about DUET PG 2022