Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2020 or Indian Army TES 2020 is the entrance examination for admission to Technical Entry Scheme. Indian Army TES 2020 is conducted by Indian Army.
The application forms will be available from 15/10/2019 till 13/11/2019. The exam is in online mode. The result date will be announced later.
To get all details about Indian Army TES 2020
Indian Army TES 2020 Conducting Body
Indian Army TES 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must be unmarried male and must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii)
A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be shortlisted provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Govt before declaration of result by SSB/joining training.
Candidates must undertake not to marry until they complete their full training. A candidate, who
marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful, will not be selected for training. A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the government.
- Age Limit.:
- A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the
month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jan 2001 and not after 01 Jan 2004 (both days inclusive).
Candidate should note that only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary
School Examination or an equivalent certificate will be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted.
Candidates should also note that once a date of birth has been claimed by them and entered in
the records, no change will be allowed subsequently on any ground whatsoever
- Educational Qualification:
- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its
equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Indian Army TES 2020 Important Dates
|Indian Army TES 2020 Exam Date
To get all details about Indian Army TES 2020
Indian Army TES 2020 Prospectus
Total training will be 5 years. Details are as under:
- Basic Military Training.
- 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- Technical Training.
- Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or
- Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow
or MCEME Secunderabad.
- Award of Degree:
- The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion
of the final examination. No ante date will be admissible to candidates on account of this Engineering degree. During the last two semesters, the officers will be permitted only one relegation on academic grounds. This relegation will be within the maximum two relegations permitted on academic grounds in the entire Engineering degree (8 semesters) in accordance with JNU Ordinance. Any further relegation of the officer on academic grounds will lead to termination of his commission
Indian Army TES 2020 Application Form
Application Form Filling Instructions
The application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to
the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- A candidate is permitted to make changes to data filled incorrectly in online application
,till the closing of online applications. The candidate must ‘submit’ his application each time he opens his application for editing. No changes to online application will be permitted thereafter and no representation in this regard will be entertained.
- After successfully submitting the form the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a
dialog box of having submitted the application. Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications. Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly self attested by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview. Following documents will also be carried along with the Application Form:
- Class 10th certificate / mark sheet in original showing DOB.
- Class 12th
certificate / mark sheet in original.
- ID proof in original
The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate
for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy of application printout to Directorate General of Recruiting.
- Two self attested photocopies of the certificates mentioned at ser (c) above will be submitted
at the time of SSB interview and originals will be returned after verification at the SSB itself.
- 20 copies of self attested PP size photograph will also be carried alongwith the Application
- Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the
same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
- The candidate needs to apply ‘online’ on Directorate General of Recruiting Website
m www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The application will be screened at Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Army) and the candidate thereafter will be detailed for SSB.
- For SSB interview, print out of online application must be accompanied by original documents
along with two sets of self attested photocopies i.e. 10th class certificate issued by the Board concerned (CBSE/ State Boards/lCSE) in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/Mark sheet/Transfer/Leaving Certificate etc. are not acceptable for proof of date of birth) and 10+2 certificate and mark sheet for proof of education. Revised mark sheets issued by a Board/University after last date of submitting online application will not be accepted for this course.
- While filling up the application form, candidates are required to indicate exact PCM
percentage of Class 12th upto two decimals and are not to be rounding off. Any false entry of PCM percentage, detected at any stage of selection process will be out rightly rejected.
- Shortlisted candidates will be detailed to undergo SSB interview from Jan 2020 onwards.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of test conducted
- Candidate withdrawn from NDA, OTA, IMA, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy or any
service trg academy on disciplinary grounds is not eligible to apply.
- Final merit list will be displayed at the Directorate General of Recruiting website
www.joinindianarmy.nic.in before induction for pre-commissioning training
Note. Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully and then fill up online application form
to avoid mistakes and thereby rejection of application.
Selection Procedure. The selection procedure is as follows:-
- Shortlisting of Applications.
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist
applications based on cut off percentage applied as decided. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate online. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first serve basis.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at
one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- In the eventuality of being recommended by SSB, candidate should have no objection for
undergoing medical examination by board of Male/Female doctors.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter
for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
- The finally selected candidates will execute all the Bonds/Certificates as prescribed for the
Cadets of NDA entry under AI 53/78.
- Candidate will not have any objection in the event of final selection, on allotment of any
Arm/Service in the interest of the organisation.
For more information click the prospectus link
Indian Army TES 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card Download Url
Indian Army TES 2020 Results