KEAM 2019 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Applications are invited for admission to the following Degree Courses in various
Professional Colleges in the State for the year 2019 - 2020.
To get all details about KEAM 2019
KEAM 2019 Conducting Body
Commissioner of Entrance Examination
KEAM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or
Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50 % marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission. However, candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 45% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission under Management Quota in Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges/Government Controlled Self Financing Engineering Colleges.
- In case, the
candidate has not studied Chemistry, the marks obtained in Computer Science shall be considered. In case, the candidate has not studied Chemistry and Computer Science, the marks obtained in Biotechnology shall be considered. In case, the candidate has not studied Chemistry, Computer Science and Biotechnology, the marks obtained in Biology shall be considered. The marks as shown in the mark list of the Board of Examination obtained from the respective Higher Secondary Board shall be considered for academic eligibility.
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or examinations
recognised as equivalent thereto, with 50 % marks in Mathematics/Biology separately, and 50 % marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology put together are eligible for admission to the seats reserved for Dairy Farm Instructors of Dairy Development Department for B.Tech. (Dairy Technology). However, the candidates admitted to the course have to take a make-up course in Basic Mathematics (2+0) credits or Applied Biology (1+1) credit as the case may be.
- In two year Kerala Higher Secondary courses or examinations recognised equivalent
thereto with two year course where the Board Examinations are conducted in both years, the total marks of two years in the respective subjects as shown in the mark lists of the respective Higher Secondary Boards will be considered for academic eligibility.
- In Higher Secondary courses or examinations recognised equivalent thereto where
Board Examinations are conducted only at the end of 12th class (final year), the marks in the respective subjects as shown in the mark lists of the respective Higher Secondary Boards will be considered for academic eligibility.
- For all other type of Higher Secondary courses or examinations recognised equivalent
thereto, the marks of the respective subjects as shown in the mark list of the respective Board of Examinations will be considered for academic eligibility.
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala or Examinations
recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Biology/Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics put together are eligible.
KEAM 2019 Important Dates
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
10:30 pm |
|Admit Card Release Date||10/04/2019 ||
|KEAM 2019 Exam Date||
to  03/05/2019 |
|Declaration of result||10/06/2019||-|
To get all details about KEAM 2019
KEAM 2019 Application Form
Application Form Fee
|Engineering only/ B.Pharm only / both ||700|
ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Application Form Filling Instructions
- The detailed instructions for filling each item in the application are given in the link, “How to
Apply” to be provided on the websites www.cee-kerala.org and www.cee.kerala.gov.in .
- There are 5 steps for the online submission of application and all the steps are mandatory.
Candidates should complete all steps including uploading of the necessary certificates and documents on or before the last date notified for the same.
- Candidate has to visit the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in where he/she can find the link
"KEAM-2019 Online Application".
- Step 1: Registration
- Step 2: Fill Application
- Step 3: Application Fee
- Step 4: Upload Images and Certificates
- Step 5: Print Confirmation Page
For detailed information kindly visit : https://www.dropbox.com/s/g1l6xuyglouzzm4/KEAM%202019.pdf?raw=1
Last date for Online submission of supporting
documents : 31.03.2019 (Sunday).
- Confirmation page of the online application must be retained for future reference. Do not send the
printout of the confirmation page or other documents to the office of the CEE.
- Candidates should submit only one online application for admission to any or all of the courses in KEAM
KEAM 2019 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
- Materials permitted in the examination hall : Admit Card, Card Board/Clip Board,
Ball - Point pens (with Black or Blue ink only).
- All rough work are to be done in the
Question Booklet only. The candidateshall not do any rough work or put Stray Mark(s) on the OMR answer sheet.
- Candidates should bring Admit card, ballpoint pen (either blue or black ink) and a card
board / clip board for the Examination.
- Candidates will not be permitted to take items such as pencil, eraser, correction fluid,
calculator, logarithm table, electronic gadgets, mobile phones etc. into the examination hall.
- Candidate should be present at the examination hall, 30 minutes before the prescribed time
for the commencement of the examination.
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall, 30 minutes after the
commencement of the examination.
- Candidates will be permitted to leave the examination hall only after completion of the
- IMPORTANT: Extra care is needed while handling the OMR Answer sheet in the following
- DO NOT: (i) Pin or staple (ii) Punch or tag (iii) Make holes anywhere (iv) Wet or soil (v) Tear or
mutilate (vi) Wrinkle or fold the OMR Answer Sheet.
The Admit Cards for the Engineering Entrance Examination can be
downloaded from the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in from 10.04.2019 The printout of the admit card thus obtained will have to be produced at the time of examination. Admit Cards will not be sent by post from this office to the candidate.
To get all details about KEAM 2019
KEAM 2019 Challenge/Corrections
Methodology for challenge
If any candidate has any complaint regarding the answer keys, the same should be submitted
to the CEE in writing along with supporting documents and a fee of Rs.100/- per question by way of DD in favour of CEE, payable at Thiruvananthapuram, within 5 days from the date of publication of the answer keys on the website of the CEE. If the complaint filed is found to be genuine, the fee remitted while filing the complaint will be refunded. Complaints received after the stipulated date and without requisite fee will not be considered under any circumstances. Complaints received by E-mail/Fax will not be considered on any account.