MAH-CET - (M.P.Ed.) 2018 Conducting Body
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai.
MAH-CET - (M.P.Ed.) Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed Bachelor‘s Degree in
Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or equivalent with atleast 50% of Marks (Minimum 45% marks in case of
Backward Class category)
- The candidate should have passed Bachelor‘s Degree of Science (B.Sc.) in Health and Physical
Education with atleast 50% marks (Minimum 45% marks in case of Backward Class category) .
- Candidates who are appearing for the Qualifying Examination in the academic year 2017-2018
are also eligible to apply for CET / Entrance Examination. Such candidates will become eligible for admission only if they produce Marks Memo/ Degree Certificate of the Qualifying Examination and
fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above while filling in the Admission Form in the Centralized
Admission Process (CAP) after qualifying the M.P.Ed. CET Examination 2018.
- Aggregate marks mean the Grand Total of marks obtained by the candidate at the Degree on which the Class is awarded by the University.
- In case the candidates are awarded Grade/s,/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of Grade/s, CGPA to percentage of Marks would be based on the Formula/Procedure certified by the Board/ University/ Institution from where the candidate has obtained the Bachelor‘s Degree The candidate will have to bring the necessary proof to that effect from the University/ Institution.
- The percentage of marks shall be calculated by rounding off to two places after decimal.
- The candidate belonging to SC/ST, DT/VJ, NT (A), NT (B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC and SBC categories should produce “Caste Certificate” issued by the Competent Authority and the candidates belonging to ST category should submit ―Tribe Validity Certificate‖ issued by the Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department along with Caste certificate. Candidates belonging to DT/VJ, NT (A), NT (B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC and SBC should submit Valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate as applicable at the time of verification of Documents/Admission.
MAH-CET - (M.P.Ed.) Exam Centers 2018
Amravati, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Solapur |
MAH-CET - (M.P.Ed.) 2018 Important Dates
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
05:30 am |
|Admit Card Release Date||25/05/2018 ||
|MAH-CET - (M.P.Ed.) 2018 Exam Date||
|Declaration of result||25/06/2018||-|
To get all details about MAH-CET - (M.P.Ed.) 2018
MAH-CET - (M.P.Ed.) Prospectus 2018
MAH- M.P.Ed. FIELD TEST -2018
- 4 x 10 Meters Shuttle Run Test
MAH-CET - (M.P.Ed.) Application Form 2018
Application Form Fee
- CET Fee For Open Category candidates from Maharashtra State, Out Side
Maharashtra State (OMS)/All India Candidates belonging to all Categories, and
J&K Migrant Candidates. - Rs. 1000/-
- CET Fee-For Candidates belonging to Backward Class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DTNT
(A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC and SBC categories )
belonging to Maharashtra State only having valid Caste Certificate and having
valid Non-creamy Layer Certificate valid up to March 2019 for DT-VJ, NT1, 2,3,OBC
& SBC Candidates . - Rs. 500/-
Application Form Filling Instructions
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB.
- If the size of the file is more
than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, No. of colours etc.
during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Size of file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the application/admission in
Examination will be rejected. Candidate him/herself will be responsible for the same After uploading the
Photograph/signature in the on line application form candidates should check that the images are clear
and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph and signature is not prominently visible, the
candidate may edit his/her application and re-upload his/her photograph or signature, prior to
submitting the form.
- After registering on-line candidates are advised to take printout of their system generated on-line
application form. CET Application form is an essential document for Admission. The candidates
should carefully preserve it in hard copy and soft copy format.
MAH-CET - (M.P.Ed.) Syllabus 2018
- Foundation of Physical Education
- Anatomy ,Physiology and Health Education
- Officiating Coaching and Management in Physical Education
- Tests, Measurements and Evaluation in Physical Education
MAH-CET - (M.P.Ed.) Admit Card 2018
Admit Card Download Start Date
Admit Card Download Url
MAH-CET - (M.P.Ed.) 2018 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Important Points to Remember:
You are advised to bring with you.
a) Hall ticket with affixed Photo and valid Photo ID card in Original.
b) Original Proof for Change in name if any.
c) One ball point Pen.
As per the schedule given the candidates will have to visit the www.dhepune.gov.in /
www.mahacet.org website for downloading Hall Ticket for on-line Test. Intimations for
downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through E-mail/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the
relevant link, he/ she can access the window for Hall Ticket download. The candidate is required to
i) Registration Number/ Roll No,
ii) Pass-word/ Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket.
The candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket, preferably the same
provided during registration and appear at the examination center with
i) Hall ticket
ii) Photo Identity
Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the Hall Ticket and photo Identity proof as brought in
The Hall Ticket with Original Photo pasted on it having Signature of the candidate and the
Invigilator will be required at the time of Admission. Candidates are advised to preserve it
To get all details about MAH-CET - (M.P.Ed.) 2018
MAH-CET - (M.P.Ed.) Results 2018