NMAT 2020 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
NMIMS Management Admission Test 2020 or NMAT 2020 is the entrance examination for admission to MBA. NMAT 2020 is conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council.
It is being conducted in English language. The result date will be announced later.
To get all details about NMAT 2020
NMAT 2020 Conducting Body
Graduate Management Admission Council
NMAT 2020 Application Form
Application Form Fee
The application/reapplication fees are Rs. 1,100/- for one program (MBA or PGDM) and Rs. 1,500/- for both programs (MBA and PGDM).
On Test Day :
On test day, arrive at the test centre at least 45 minutes prior to your test appointment. Please bring the following documents with you:
- Confirmation email (this can be shown on your mobile or taken as a printout)
- Admit Card: Candidates are required to download their NMAT by GMAC™ Admit Card from their NMAT by GMAC account.
- One valid Photo ID and another Signature ID in original form must be presented from the list below for candidates taking test at test centres in India:
- Only test takers whose registrations and fees have been submitted by the stipulated deadlines will be entitled to take the NMAT by GMAC™ test.
- After the required fee is duly received at GMGC’s end, test takers can schedule their exam through the exam scheduling tab available in the registration system. Test takers should schedule their test as soon as the payment is received by GMGC and scheduling section is activated as seats will be available on a 'First come, First served' basis.
- Test takers will be required to schedule their test on their own by following the instructions available on www.nmat.org.in. A test taker can schedule only one test attempt at a time.
- Test takers will be able to choose their preferred date, time (slot) and centre based on a first come, first served basis. Test takers may not get their preferred date, time slot and centre if other test takers have already taken up the available seats for a particular date, time slot and centre.