Rajasthan JET 2019 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test 2019 or Rajasthan JET 2019 is the entrance examination for admission to B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Food Technology), B.F.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons.) (Food Nutrition and Dietetics), B.Sc. (Agriculture) - MBA (Integrated) and other courses. Rajasthan JET 2019 is conducted by Agriculture University, Kota.
Rajasthan JET for the year 2019 has been announced by Agriculture University, Kota and will be held on 12/05/2019. The application forms will be available from 20/02/2019 till 02/04/2019. The exam is in written mode. The duration of the exam will be 180 minutes. It is being conducted in English and Hindi languages. Admit card will be available from 07/05/2019. Result is expected to be announced on 28/05/2019.
To get all details about Rajasthan JET 2019
Rajasthan JET 2019 Conducting Body
Agriculture University, Kota
Rajasthan JET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
The candidates who have passed the Senior Secondary (10+2) examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer or any other Statutory Board or any examination recognized equivalent to it by the university in any of the combination of following subjects are eligible to appear in JET: Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics i.e. PCM, PCMB, PCB, PCA, Ag. Stream etc. For Bachelor of Technology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics are essential at 10+2 level. Candidate with Arts and Commerce stream are not eligible. Candidate may attempt any three subjects in JET examination out of five but, those who wants admission in Bachelor of Dairy and Food Technology not have any choice and must attempt only PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematic). A candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in the aforesaid examinations (10+2). A relaxation of 5% marks would be allowed to candidate belonging to SC / ST / OBC (Non creamy layer)/SBC (Non creamy layer) category. The candidates taking the advantage of 5% relaxation will not be considered in UR category. Candidates having supplementary in the 10+2 recent examination is not eligible for JET. Candidates who have appeared at any of the aforesaid qualifying examinations and whose results have not been declared before the commencement of the JET shall provisionally be allowed to appear in the JET. The result of the examinations (10+2) is essential at the time of filling the option form.
The maximum age limit is 25 years as on 01-01-2019 i.e. candidate born before 01-01-1994 are not eligible. The date of birth as mentioned in the Secondary Examination mark sheet/ certificate will be considered as authentic.
For more details Click Here
Rajasthan JET 2019 Exam Centers
Rajasthan JET 2019 Important Dates
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
05:00 pm |
|Application Form Correction||-||
11:55 pm |
|Admit Card Release Date||07/05/2019 ||
|Rajasthan JET 2019 Exam Date||
|Declaration of result||28/05/2019||-|
To get all details about Rajasthan JET 2019
Rajasthan JET 2019 Prospectus
Rajasthan JET 2019 Application Form
Application Form Fee
The fee (excluding bank charges if any) is Rs.2800/- (Rs. Two Thousand Eight Hundred Only) for UR / OBC / SBC candidates and (excluding bank charges if any) Rs.1400/- (Rs. One Thousand Four Hundred Only) for SC / ST / SAP(40% and above disability) candidates.
Application Form Filling Instructions
The application for JET will be accepted online only.
Candidates are advised to go through these instructions and before starting filling of application form he or she must keep all relevant documents ready to avoid any reason for non-accepting the form by the system.
- Take a recent photograph not older than six months showing the date of photograph of 5H x 4W cm size. Paste the photograph on plain paper and sign below the photograph 2H x 4W cm size. Scan it in jpg/jpeg/pjpeg/png/bmp/tif/gif format with 80 pixels per inch resolution. The image size of photo with signature should be in between 30 to 50 KB. Sample image is already given on web site.
- Fee concession certificate i.e. caste category and/or Specially Abled Person (SAP) certificate indicating 40 % and above disability should be scan in “pdf” format having size 100 to 200KB.
- Scan mark sheets of X and XII (if passed already) examination in “pdf” format having size 100 to 200KB.
- Mobile number on which candidate wants to get SMS related to this examination from JET office. All the information will be sent through SMS on this mobile. Use your own or close relative mobile number avoid mobile number of Coaching Centre and Emitra. Not more than three applications will be accepted on a common mobile number.
- In case non availability of mobile number or change in mobile number candidate will not get the information for which this office will not bear any responsibility.
- The entries of online application form must be filled as required.
- Candidate should ensure that the photo and signature belongs to the same person i.e. his/her only.
- The changes (if required) will be allowed in online application form up to a given date using registration number and password. Keep the password very safe as anyone can change your details and misuse it due to this for any change in your application form this office will not be responsible. Do not share the password details.
- Click the Print button on the web portal and get print of application form. Keep this print for your record.
- Candidates need not to send hard copy of application to the Coordinator.
Rajasthan JET 2019 Syllabus
For Syllabus description Click Here
- Mathematics and Physics
For admission in Dairy Technology and Food Technology, candidates must attempt - Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics only.
Syllabus Link: View/Download
Rajasthan JET 2019 Admit Card
|Admit Card Download Start Date||07/05/2019|
Admit Card Download Url
Rajasthan JET 2019 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION
- The examination will be held as per the programme given. The doors will be opened at 10.00 AM.
- The candidate should ensure that he/she occupies the allotted seat at allotted place only.
- Any candidate occupying the seat of another candidate or change the place shall be treated as case of unfair means and his/her candidature will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates should bring the following documents/ items at the time of examination. i. The admit card downloaded from the www.jetcoakota.com website. ii Original recent photo ID.
- Black ball point pen for marking the answers will be provided at the centre.
- Candidates should not bring any text-book or notes, log tables, calculators, cell phone, purse/bag, watch, jewelry, any electronic gadget by which communication is possible and any other objectionable material with them in the examination hall.
- All Jewellery should be removed at the home so that no problem may arises at centre to remove the same and theft if any as centers shall not be responsible for security of belongings of candidates. With jewellery candidate will not be allowed in examination.
- Candidates should carefully read the instructions given in the question paper booklet and OMR before they begin to mark their answers
- The question paper will be in English as well as in Hindi. However, in case of any discrepancies only English version will be treated as correct.
- Soon after the question booklet is given to the candidate, he/she should ensure that it is sealed and contains all the pages and no question is missing before writing role number.
- Entry of booklet number and series on OMR should be done only after getting proper question booklet and satisfying yourself.
- Question booklet/ OMR sheet shall be replaced to candidate only when there is any printing defect/torn condition within 10 minutes i.e. up to 11:10 AM.
- Before attempting the answers, the candidate shall write his/her Roll number and other details at the place provided for the purpose on the test booklet and OMR sheet. The candidate should indicate the answer by blackening the circle with black ball point pen provided for the purpose in the OMR sheet itself, otherwise his/her answer will not be evaluated. Candidate must ensure that their OMR has been duly signed by invigilator also.
- The candidate should not write his/her name or mark any sign/mark at any place on the answer sheet, which may disclose his/her identity else there candidature will be cancelled.
- No candidate shall leave his/her seat or the examination hall till the end of the examination without the permission of the Invigilator /Centre Superintendent.
- During the course of examination, the candidate shall be under the discipline and control of the Centre Superintendent and shall abide by the instructions issued during the examination by the invigilators or the Centre Superintendent from time to time.
- Candidate found acting in a manner, which in the opinion of the invigilator, is liable to give unfair advantage to another candidate, shall be treated case of unfair means and his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- The invigilators, Flying squad and Centre Superintendent shall be competent to take search of any candidate. A candidate possessing objectionable material or resisting search shall be punishable as per rules of unfair means and loose his/her candidature.
- Candidate resorting to use of unfair-means shall be turned out of the examination hall/room and his examination shall be treated as cancelled. The Centre Superintendent shall be the judge to determine whether unfair-means have been resorted to. He/she will submit the report stating full facts of the case of unfair-means to the Coordinator for further necessary action.
- Urinals for use of examinees shall be provided at the Centre and every examinee shall be required to use one of those urinals only. For this the candidate shall not leave the examination room without the permission of the invigilator and escort. Permissible only in case of emergency.
- Smoking and consumption of other intoxicants are strictly prohibited in the examination hall/room/centre and will be treated as unfair means.
- No guarantee is given to the candidates regarding the order of the questions in question paper.
- The result of the test will be declared on specified date. No enquiries by email, telephone or post concerning the result will be attended by the Office of the Coordinator.
- Candidate should note that there will be no re-evaluation of the OMR sheet.
- All original documents are to be submitted to the allotted college at the time of registration.
To get all details about Rajasthan JET 2019
Rajasthan JET 2019 Results
Individual College/University Counselling