TJEE 2019 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) will conduct Tripura Joint Entrance
Examination (TJEE)-2019 on the basis of its existing syllabi, to prepare merit list for admission to Engineering, Technological, Veterinary, Agriculture, Fisheries, Paramedical and other Professional Degree Courses against available seats reserved for the State of Tripura. Application must be done through online mode only. There is no printed application form available.
To get all details about TJEE 2019
TJEE 2019 Conducting Body
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination
TJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura and either the candidate or his/her
parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 (ten) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination-2019. Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC) issued by the appropriate authority of candidate/father/mother which one is applicable, must be submitted at the time of counselling.
- Candidate must have passed / appeared / due to appear in the year of Joint Entrance
Examination at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination with the subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- Children of All India Services Officers born in Manipur-Tripura cadre and the children of
the employees of State Government posted outside Tripura will be eligible to appear at the examination irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
- In case a candidate is not permanent resident of Tripura but his / her parent is an Officer
on deputation to the Government of Tripura / Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for a period of 3 (three) years or more and passed Higher Secondary Examination from an Institution of Tripura he/she is eligible for appearing in the Examination.
- In case of Wards of Ex-Serviceman, either the candidate or his/her parents must have
been staying in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 (five) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination and the
candidate must have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.(+2) Examination or equivalent in the year of Joint Entrance Examination from any legally recognized institution in India with subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination. Children of serving defense personnel (Army / Navy / Air Force) hailing from Tripura are also eligible to appear at the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination provided that their children should have stayed in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 (five) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination of Tripura and that the candidate must have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.(+2) Examination or equivalent Examination in the year of Joint Entrance Examination from any institution of Tripura with subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the past inside or outside the State on the basis of the
result of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination he/she shall not be eligible to appear at the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination this year or subsequent year unless he/she has surrendered the allotted seat in writing within specific time to the appropriate authority.
TJEE 2019 Important Dates
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
05:30 am |
|Admit Card Release Date||- ||
05:30 am |
|TJEE 2019 Exam Date||
to  25/04/2019 |
|Declaration of result||04/06/2019||-|
To get all details about TJEE 2019
TJEE 2019 Application Form
Application Form Fee
Application fee plus Bank’s Services, as applicable, are payable by NET banking / Debit
Card / Credit Card.
Category wise Application Fee
|General male candidates ||Rs. 550/-|
|SC / ST male candidates ||Rs. 450/-|
|All Female and BPL (male and female) candidates||Rs. 350/-|
Application Form Filling Instructions
Step 1 - Registration
- The Candidate must Register using a Valid Unique Email - ID and Mobile Number. Once successfully registered, Candidate may login to the online system.
- After Login candidate will get a User Reference ID. This reference ID is must for all further communication.
Step 2 - Edit Profile
Once Logged in, the Candidate must fill all the details in the Edit Profile Form. Otherwise he/she will not be able to fill the TBJEE Application Form.
You will need the following documents :
- One Scanned Copy of Photograph
- One Scanned Copy of Signature
- One Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate/Ration Card (if applicable)
- One Scanned Copy of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Step 3 - Fill Application Form
Once updated his/her profile, The Candidate will be able to Fill the TBJEE Application Form.
You are required to provide the following details:
- Qualification Details
- Residency Details (As per eligibility criteria given in prospectus)
- Previous Application Details (if applicable)
- Other informations e.g. Group choice, Venue choice e.t.c.
Step 4 - Finalize Application
The Candidate need to Finalize his/her Application to proceed for the Payment Section. He/She can edit/correct the application form as many times as he/she wishes but must verify all the details before finalizing. Once finalized, Candidate will not be able to edit his/her application form anymore.
Step 5 - Make Payment
- Payment of the Application fee can only be made online using Credit/Debit Card, Netbanking through the Payment Gateway provided by us. No other mode of payment will be entertained.
- Once paid, the amount will not be refunded if it is not due to payment gateway error or any other system error.
- If money is deducted once from candidates account but not updated in the online system, candidates are requested to wait for 48 hours before trying again.
Step 6 - Print Acknowledgment
- Once payment is successfully updated into the online system, Candidates will be able Print the Application Acknowledgment. Candidates should print the Application Acknowledgment Page for his/her record and future references.
- One payment receipt will be provided to the candidate too. Candidate can also print it if required.
- Any application not in compliance with the conditions specified in the Information
Bulletin is liable to be rejected.
- Candidates are not required to send/ submit any documents including acknowledgement of
TBJEE. However, they have to submit these in original during counseling and verification along with self attested copies of all necessary documents failing which no seat will be allotted to them
TJEE 2019 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
- The use of Calculator/ mobile phone or any other electronics gadget such as ear
phone, microphone, camera, tape recorder, any metallic item etc. inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited. Candidates are also not allowed to carry Instrument/ Geometry/ Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, Any kind of Paper/ Stationery/ Textual material (printed or written material), Eatables and Water (loose or packed), in the examination Room / Hall.
- Candidate must bring the Admit Card of TJEE - 2019 in every session of examination. It
must be shown to the Officer-In-Charge / Invigilator in examination hall on demand.
- Write and mark your Enrolment Number, Test (Question) Booklet Series and Subject
name in appropriate places on the OMR Sheet.
- Use of white fluid/eraser/blade etc. for correction in OMR sheet is not permitted.
- Once marked, no change in the response shall be permitted.
- More than one response is also not allowed.
- Do not make any stray mark or any other mark on the OMR sheet.
- Candidates should write the OMR Sheet Number (as provided in OMR sheet) in the
Attendance Sheet before putting his/ her signature.
- Candidates are to sign in 2 (two) places, one signature in the OMR Sheet and the other
signature in the Attendance Sheet on the space specified for these.
- Do not do any rough work on the OMR Sheet. It may be done in the space provided in the
Test Booklet/Question paper.
- Please ensure that you have returned the OMR sheet to the Invigilator before leaving the
- The signature should be identical with the signature which was uploaded by the candidate
in Online Application Form submitted to the Board.
Admit Card download : March, 2019 (3rd Week)
To get all details about TJEE 2019