Passed +2 examination under the 10+2+3 system of education from a recognized Board with at least 60% marks OR any other examination, recognized by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto.
For more details kindly visit: http://admissions.puchd.ac.in/includes/documents/2018/handbook-of-information-2019.pdf?20190731060705
Documents for admission
- Original compartment earned certificate of +2 Examination for Compartment Cases on the basis of which the student is admitted (in case of compartment candidates).
- Original lower examination pass and Migration Certificate in the case of the students who came from other Universities / Boards / Bodies / Councils.
- Certificate from the Principal of the college concerned regarding the students coming from other Universities.
- The deficient subject / s to be cleared by the candidate,
- No deficiency (in case of no deficient subject).
- Late admission approval from the Vice-Chancellor in case of students, admitted, after the normal dates prescribed by the University;
- Original SC / ST / BC Certificate where 5% concession has been allowed.
- Original Experience Certificate, wherever required;
- Any other required document(s).
- Computerized Registration Return will also be accepted for the courses other than BA / B.Sc. / B.Com. / BCA / BBA / B.Sc. Bio-informatics (Hons.), and B.Sc.(Bio-Tech) (Hons.), if a different type of paper or sticker is used for red and green type of Registration Return OR with some kind of identification. However, the columns of computerized Registration Return should be the same and in same sequence as provided in the printed proforma. Each page of computerized Registration Return should have the Certificate as mentioned on reverse of Registration Return Proforma duly stamped and signed by the Principal / Chairperson at the proper place.