- Bachelor’s Degree or it's equivalent in any discipline from a statutory university in India or abroad, with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA. Candidates graduating in 2020 can also apply but must prove their eligibility latest by 30 October 2020. Those not producing the eligibility certificates or found ineligible as per the date mentioned will be disqualified/de-registered irrespective of having joined the program provisionally and participation in its academic requirements
- Applicants, including NRI/International candidates, seeking admission are also required to have appeared in CAT/NMAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE/MAT/CMAT (Mandatory Qualifying Examination) with validity at least up to 30 June 2020.
- Eligibility for candidates graduating from Bennett University
- (i) Minimum CGPA of 6.0 followed by personal interview (exempt from Mandatory Qualifying Examination)
- (ii) In case CGPA is less than 6.0 but more than or equal to 5.0, the student can apply through the score in Mandatory Qualifying Examinations like external candidates
- (iii) For candidates pursuing BBA (Honours) program, they can be admitted directly to the program provided the CGPA of the candidate is 7.0 and above. 3
Conditions to be eligible for NRI/International Students
- (A) NRI/PIO/OCI –
- PIO (Person of Indian Origin. A person who or whose any of ancestors was an Indian national and who is presently holding another country’s citizenship/ nationality i.e. he/she is holding a foreign passport.
- OCI (Overseas Citizen of India). A person registered as Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Cardholder, under section 7A of the Citizenship Act, 1955.
- NRI shall be students whose mother or father, first degree relation including the real brother and sister, Grand Parents are NRIs or ward of NRIs person who should be the nearest relation to include Real brother and sister of father and mother i.e. real uncle and real aunt, Grandparents both paternal and maternal, first degree-paternal and maternal cousins. NRI implies An Indian citizen who is ordinarily residing outside India and holds an Indian Passport
- Further student can be sponsored for NRI admission, by such person, who has looked after such student as the guardian and evidence to that effect must be produced along with an affidavit signed by authorities in the country where such person is residing
- International Student All students who are foreign country passport holders and have passed their undergraduate program examination from a foreign University/ Board.
- Shortlisting of Candidates
- Following factors would generally be considered for shortlisting and inviting candidates for the personal Interview (PI):
- Valid Score/percentile in CAT/NMAT/GMAT/XAT/GRE/MAT/CMAT examinations or CGPA score in case of Bennett University students as defined above. Candidate need to provide one of such scores to be considered for call for PI. The cut off in each of these examinations shall be decided by the University admission committee.
- Academic record and fulfilling minimum academic eligibility criteria.
- Relevant work experience (if any, not mandatory) that brings value to the classroom learning.
- Candidates short-listed based on relative merit amongst received applications will be called for a PI, which may be held at Bennett University Campus at Greater Noida. However, PI may also be held at other locations like Chandigarh/Lucknow/Patna/Jaipur/Mumbai/Bengaluru/Hyderabad etc. The PIs at these places shall only be held provided, the number of applications is adequate, which shall be decided by the University and communicated to the candidates. Candidates may also be provided an opportunity of interview through video conferencing.
- The final selection shall be drawn based on the candidate’s performance in PI as adjudged by the University MBA interview panel except in case of candidates who have pursued BBA (H) students of Bennett University with CGPA of 7.0 or above and such candidates will be considered for direct admission without PI. 4
- The discretion of the University Admissions Committee will be final in all matters relating to MBA admissions.
Please note the following carefully, before filling the application form / applying online:
- Merely filling an application form does not entitle a candidate for admission. The admission is purely merit based and performance in Personal Interview. The University reserves the right to cancel/revoke its offer and/or acceptance of provisional admission at any point in time;
- No refund of application fee is allowed in any condition, whatsoever;
- Candidate cannot claim the seat, merely because it is available. University Admission Committee shall decide the minimum cut offs for various exams in order to invite the
- candidate for personal interview and same shall be final;
- Candidate must fulfil all the eligibility criteria as laid down in succeeding paragraphs, if he/she wishes to be considered for admission;
- All candidates shall be communicated guidelines, results and other details includingoffer letters through e-mail. Candidates are advised to check their SPAM or JUNK
folder regularly and white-list the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this is the only official mail ID of the University, for all communications related to admissions. Communications received from other mail IDs, may be advisory in nature, but cannot be quoted as official position of the University, specially w.r.t marks, eligibility, Merit and offers;
- Merit based admission scholarships are available, details of which are available on the University web site and shall also be provided in admission offer letters