Rs 1000/-, /-(can be paid online or through Demand Draft)\
- How to obtain and Fill the Application Form: The students may fill the application forms
online using net banking/credit/debit card at https://applications.bennett.edu.There is no separate on-line application form for the NRI/International students. However,
students shall be provided an option to be considered under NRI category and which shall then lead to downloading of a sponsorship letter, which must be filled and sent to the
University, to enable application being considered.
- Cost of Form: Rs 1000/-, /-(can be paid online or through Demand Draft)
- Where to send. The completed Application Form, (only when hard copy purchased), must
be sent to the following address: Admission Section (BBA)
Bennett University Office, Plot No’s 8-11, Tech Zone II, Near Dabra Village. Greater Noida- 201310, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Important to note before submission of Application Form.
- The candidates must go through and undertake the important terms and condition
available at start of on-line application form and ensure to read the admission procedure document carefully, as updated from time to time on the University’s
website before applying for admission.
- Application Status: Candidates applying shall receive a unique Application No. and an
e-mail acknowledging the receipt, along with further guidelines.
- Candidates shall receive reminder mails, if required, and thus must view the mails
from the University and comply with guidelines.
- Candidates are also advised to keep a downloaded copy of Application Form. All
issues regarding application form, marks or data filled there in, must be resolved by the candidate with admission section of the University, before declaration of
admission offers. No appeals thereafter are acceptable.
- Scan copies of 10th/12th standard mark sheets along with SAT score card as
applicable, (if results have been announced) must be uploaded on the online form or while filling the marks and before submission of application