Pupils that aspire to serve the country need to apply for a course, which ensures a job in Indian Defence Forces & Military Services. The pupils have to appear for the government examinations for these seats to become qualified for government service. A candidate can seek seats for a course and subsequent a job in Indian Defence Services.
The NDA & NA Examination is performed by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for admission to fill vacancies in the Indian Army/ Air Force/ Navy.
● Age Limit: Age Limit: 16.5 to 19.5 years.
● For those opting for the Indian Army wing at NDA: 10 +2 in any stream and also with any kind of subjects.
● For those opting for the Indian Air Force and also Indian Navy Wing at the NDA and also for the Cadet Entry at Naval Academy: 10 +2 in any Science stream with Physics and also Mathematics.
Just how to apply: Applications need to be sent through the online mode only at the official UPSC web site.
If you certify in the Written NDA & NA Examination, you are called for a Service Selection Board (SSB) Interview as well as afterwards a fitness test as well as medical exam. NDA & NA exam is among the most distinguished and wanted government tests after 12th.
For 1-year Basic Military Training at Officers' Training Academy, Gaya as well as afterwards a 4-year technical training at CME, Pune/ MCTE, Mhow/ MCEME, Secunderabad, Indian Army carries out a written assessment. After the 5-year training, you will certainly be placed as a Lieutenant with the Indian Army.
● Age Limit: Age Limit: 16.5 to 19.5 years.
● 10 +2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, as well as with minimum 70% marks in all subjects.
How to use:.
● Applications must be submitted via the online setting only at the Indian Army web site.
For the aspirants that intend to sign up with the Indian Army, the TES exam is among the best methods. It is one of the best government work examinations after 12th.
Indian Army Soldier Entry Examination.
For students that have passed class 12th Board Examination, the following courses with placements are offered:
● Soldier Clerks for all corps (units or divisions which specialize in one or more than one sort of tasks).
● Soldier Store Keeper Technical for all corps.
● Soldier Technical for Technical, Artillery, Army, Air Defence, Aviation & Ammunition Examiner.
● Age Limit: 17 and also 1/2 to 23 years.
● Soldier Clerks for all corps: 10 +2 in any kind of subjects with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% marks in every subject.
● Soldier Store Keeper Technical for all corps: 10 +2 in any kind of subjects + English as well as Mathematics or Book Keeping OR Accounts and with 60% marks in aggregate and also minimum 50% marks in each topic.
● Soldier Technical for Technical, Artillery, Army Air Defence, Aviation & Ammunition Examiner: 10 +2 in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as well as English and with 50% marks in aggregate as well as minimum 40% marks in each topic.
Just how to apply: Applications have to be sent on the online mode just at the official Indian Army site.
The entire selection is through a Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test, and followed by a Medical Examination.
Indian Navy Sailor Entry Written Examination.
The Indian Navy recruits prospects who have passed course 12th exam as a Sailor for different features. There are two plans of employment for the class 12th passed prospects:.
● Senior Secondary Recruit to be posted as a Seaman I after selection and passing the training program.
● Artificer Apprentice in various branches.
● Age requirements: 17 to 20 years.
● For Senior Secondary Recruits: 10 +2 with Mathematics & Physics and at least one of these subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Computer.
● For Artificer Apprentice: 10 +2 with Mathematics & Physics and at least one of these subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Computer with a minimum of 60% marks in accumulation.
Just how to apply: Applications have to be sent via the online mode just at the Indian Navy website.
For the hopefuls who wish to sign up with the Indian Navy after 10 +2, the Sailor/Artificer Apprentice entrance system is among the best ways. This test is one of the best choices for appearing for federal government examinations after 12th.
Indian Coast Guard Entry Schemes after 12th.
The Indian Coast Guard hires prospects that have actually passed course 12th evaluation as a Sailor or Naviks. There are 2 positions after 12th:.
● Sailor or Navik (General Duty).
● Sailor or Navik (Domestic Branch).
● Age requirement: 18 to 22 years. Relaxation of 3-5 years for scheduled classification prospects.
● Navik (General Duty): 10 +2 with Mathematics & Physics.
● Navik (Domestic Branch): A come on Class 10th Board Examination.
Just how to apply: Applications have to be submitted with the online mode only at the Indian Coast Guard internet site.