The application process for recruitment as an SSC officer in government jobs through the Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) has commenced from 19th December 2019. The Indian Navy is offering young aspiring candidates to be appointed as short service commission officers.
The board has already released notifications recently regarding the recruitment and application process for entries in the January 2021 course. The interested candidates who are willing to join the Indian Navy services as SSC officers will be able to apply through the application process from 29th November onwards through the online medium on the official website.
Important Updates for Aspirants
● Online application begins on 29th November 2019.
● The last date for submission of online application is 19th December 2019.
● There is no such application fee for the SC/ST applicants but every other category applicant has to pay a registration fee of Rs 215.
● The aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of written exams which will be held in February 2020.
● The admit cards will be allotted to the registered students by the end of January 2020.
● Only those candidates who have a B.E./B.Tech degrees are eligible to apply for these jobs.
● There are 6 posts in the executive branch for the Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)
Educational Qualification Required
● A B.E./B.Tech degree with an aggregate of 60% is required for qualifying for the SSC NAIC post.
● The candidates must have a B.E./B.Tech degree with an aggregate of 60% in streams like Computer Science, Information Technology, M.Sc, MCA, Hydro Cadre, etc from an AICTE recognized university.
● Candidates who have an SSC education qualification degree in B.E./B.Tech or M.Sc are. Eligible to apply for this recruitment process.
Posts Offered in the Indian Navy● 4 posts for SSC ATC
● 6 overall posts for SSC Observer
● 3 posts for SSC Pilot
● 6 posts for SSC Pilot other than MR
● 11 Posts in SSC Logistics
● 10 posts in SSC IT
● 30 posts in SSC Hydro Cadre
● 26 posts in SSC Engineering branch
● 27 posts in SSC Electrical branch
● 15 posts in SSC Education