The All India Institute of Medical Science has started the counselling process for AIIMS PG July 2020 admission on 21 July 2020. Meanwhile, the filling of the exercises choices for the online counselling for Mock Round had started on 20 June and the last date is 23 June, 5 pm. While the seat allocation will be conducted on June 24. On 19 June, the result for the postgraduate entrance examination had been announced. The students can visit the official website of AIIMS at aiimsexams.org to get more information.
Schedule for Round 1 of AIIMS PG July 2020
- Exercising of Choices (AIIMS and subject/speciality) Mock of 1 st Round- June 21 to June 23, 2020
- Announcement of Seat allocation of Mock of 1st Round- June 24, 2020
- Exercising of Choices (AIIMS and subject/speciality) for 1 st Round- June 25 to June 26, 2020
- Announcement of seat allocation of 1 st Round- June 30, 2020
- Online Acceptance of allocated seat- July 1 to July 7, 2020
- Submission of Documents/DD at allotted AIIMS- July 1 to July 7, 2020
Steps to apply for AIIMS PG July 2020 Mock Round 1
The candidates who are looking forward to registering for AIIMS PG July 2020 Mock Round 1 can follow the give steps.
- Step 1- Visit the official website of AIIMS i.e aiimsexams.org.
- Step 2- Register for the link given which says online PG counselling that will be available on the home page.
- Step 3- Submit the credentials to login and make choices for the Mock Round.
- Step 4- Submit and lock your choices.
- Step 5- Take a print out for future reference.
In any case, the candidate want to delete or change the choice option they can do it by simply deleting it by the delete button. Meanwhile, the Online seat allocation or counselling portal for PG courses will allow the candidates to make the choices of seats and can arrange them in their desired order. Candidates can visit the official website of AIIMS for more details.