WAT-GD-PI on 30 nov
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. In case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), OBC and Differently Abled (DA), minimum marks requirement is 45%.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree will be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidate is awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades or CGPA to percentage of marks will be based on the procedure certified by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university/institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA info equivalent marks, the equivalence will be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- Candidates need to submit their graduation scores latest by 31st October. If the students fail to submit the score or get below 50% in graduation, they will be ineligible for the programme.
- Candidates applying for admission must provide information about score in an entrance test. DSB (VIPS - TC) accepts scores of CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT and other equivalent examinations, as determined by the admission committee of DSB (VIPS - TC).
- DSB (VIPS-TC) will confirm the eligibility of a candidate by verifying the mark sheets, degree certificates and the entrance test score.
Prospective candidates must maintain a valid email account and a valid mobile phone number throughout the selection process.
- Candidates who satisfy eligibility criteria will be short-listed for further process.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for Quantitative Aptitude Assessment and Data Sufficiency, Case Study Analysis and Report Writing, Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GDPI).
- Candidates with relevant work experience of at least two years will be considered for additional weightage in the selection process.
- A merit list of candidates will be prepared based on the criteria discussed above.
- The weightage for the criteria will be decided by the Admission Committee.
- The Admission Committee will decide the number of candidates to be admitted to the PGDM Program based on merit.
For Admission Contact on - 8448589520, 8826231133, 8448589524, 8448589525