|Registration Dates||On Going||On Going|
|Registration Fee Deposit Dates||On Going||On Going|
|Counselling Date||On Going||On Going|
|College Joining Dates||On Going||On Going|
|College Fee||On Going||On Going|
|Classes Commencement||On Going|
HOW TO APPLY
1. Please register on the AcSIR admission portal Keep the Registration number from the AcSIR application portal. This will be essential for applying on the CSIR-IGIB portal.
2. CSIR-IGIB application portal will be active on the CSIR-IGIB website
3. Upload your research proposal (this does not have to be related to the work you will actually do in the PhD). This will be used to evaluate your scientific aptitude. Complete the rest of the application as instructed.
4. Submit the non-refundable application fee of Rs 1000/- [Rs 500/- for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy) candidates]. Instructions for the payment will be available on the website
1. Eligible candidates will be invited through email for appearing in interviews at CSIRIGIB, Delhi, to be held in June 14-17, 2020. The interviews will be aimed at evaluating abilities to comprehend, analyze and reason along with the aptitude of the candidate in biological sciences. Candidates will also be evaluated with special focus on their research proposal that they are to submit at the time of application. The candidates should be ready to make a short 10-minute presentation (no slides,) based on their research interest and research proposal.
2. The names of the successful candidates eligible to join CSIR-IGIB PhD program will be declared on the institute website.
3. The selected candidates are required to join CSIR-IGIB before the date of joining intimated to them.
4. Admission into the CSIR-IGIB PhD Program of AcSIR is subject to the verification of all documents defining eligibility. Non-fulfillment of the eligibility criteria will result in cancellation of the candidature at any stage of admission process.
5. At the time of admission all selected candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee (Rs 10000 for general category and Rs 5000 for SC/ST/non-creamy OBC candidates).
6. No TA/DA will be paid at any stage of the selection process.
7. The decision of the Admission Committee will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Canvassing of any form and/or bringing in any influence will be treated as a disqualification.
8. In case of eligible candidates with already activated JRF fellowships, the consent letter from appropriate authority for transfer of fellowship is to be submitted to CSIRIGIB at the time of interview, otherwise the candidature is liable to cancellation.
Acharya Narendra Dev College, New DelhiNew Delhi, Delhi
Aditya Institute Of Technology, New DelhiNew Delhi, Delhi
Ahilya Bai College of Nursing, New DelhiNew Delhi, Delhi
Ahimsa Women's Polytechnic, New DelhiNew Delhi, Delhi
A.J.K. Mass Communication Research Centre, Jamia Millia Isla...New Delhi, Delhi
A.J.K. Mass Communication Research Centre, New DelhiNew Delhi, Delhi