- This is a common application portal to apply for DoMS - IIT Madras, DMS - IIT Delhi and / or DMS - IIT (ISM) Dhanbad. If a candidate wishes to apply to all the three institutions, only one application needs to be submitted.
- Shortlist for interview process will be announced by the respective institute. Only those who are shortlisted will be invited to the interview process (the Written Ability Test and Personal Interview). Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to upload copies of necessary certificates by the respective institute.
- Interview process will be conducted in 5 cities: Chennai, Dhanbad, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi. Applicants need to give three preferences. The Institutes retain the final right to hold or not to hold the interview process in any given location. The candidates must be prepared to be interviewed in any location notwithstanding the city preferences given by them.
- The application process is common to all the three institutes. There will be only one common interview process for those who apply to more than one institute.
- Final selection list will be announced by the respective institute.
Application Form Fee:
- General, OBC
- Application fee for one program: Rs 1600
- Application fee for two programs: Rs 3,200
- SC / ST / PD Reduced fee for one program: Rs 800
- Reduced fee for two programs: Rs 1600
For more details kindly visit: https://doms.iitm.ac.in/admission/uploads/inst_doc/General_Instructions_for_Applicants_2019.pdf