ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION:
- An applicant who has successfully completed Pre-University course or Senior Secondary School Course ('+2') or equivalent such as (11 + 1, 'A' level in Senior School Leaving Certificate Course) from a recognized University of India or outside or from Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by the State Government or from any equivalent institution from a foreign country recognized by the government of that country for the purpose of issue of qualifying certificate on successful completion of the course, may apply for and be admitted into the course.
- Provided that applicants who have obtained +2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate of First Degree Certificate after prosecuting studies in distance or correspondence method shall also be considered as eligible for admission to the course.
- Provided further that the applicants who have obtained 10+2 or graduation or post graduation through open Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission to the course.
- Minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination shall not be below 45 (44.5) and above shall be treated as 45) of total marks in case of general category applicants and 40 (39.5 and above shall be treated as 40) of total marks in case of SC and ST applicants.
- Maximum age for seeking admission is limited to twenty years in case of general category of applicants and to twenty two years in the case of applicants from SC, ST and other backward communities as on 1st June.