Direct Admission For Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering, Chennai

Chennai, Tamil Nadu   
 

Be the first one to write a review and rate this institute.

 

Introduction


For Year

2020


For Course(s)

  • Bachelor of Engineering (Biomedical)
  • Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical)
  • Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
  • Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
  • Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
  • Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Communication)
  • Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science and Engineering)
  • Master of Technology (Information Technology)
  • Master of Technology (Environmental Science and Technology)
  • Master of Engineering (Computer Science and Engineering)
  • Master of Engineering (Applied Electronics)
  • Master of Engineering (Power Electronics and Drives)
  • Master of Engineering (Very Large Scale Integration Design)
  • Master of Engineering (Software)
  • Master of Engineering (Energy Engineering)
  • Master of Engineering (Manufacturing Engineering)
  • Master of Engineering (Medical Electronics)

Form Availability


Online

Link: View/Download

Important Dates


Events Date Last Date
Registration Dates - 27/07/2020    12:00 am

Prospectus


Registration Details


Admission Registration

Instructions for Filling up the ONLINE application form:

  • Go to the Official site.
  • Please go to the new candidate registration button and complete the registration process. Candidate must provide Correct Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address as these details cannot be changed once the registration is complete.
  • Candidate has to fill in the above mentioned details to receive the User ID and Password and verify E-mail.
  • After Registration, the personal details section of the application form has to be filled up.
  • Candidate has to pay the application fee of Rs. 1250 and it is non-refundable.Rs 70 will be charged as convenience fee along with applicable GST and payment gateway charges.
  • Scanned copy of passport photograph in JPG or JPEG format
  • Scanned copy of signature in JPG or JPEG format.
  • Candidates belonging to reserved category has to upload Community Certificate.
  • To ease candidate in filling up application form is organized into six sections.Click the relevant section to fill in details.
  • "Save & Exit" option is available to candidate for save the application after filling up required detail.
  • Fee can be paid through Debit card, Credit card, Net banking. Application fee once paid cannot be refunded.
  • In last application is to be submitted.

Admission Details


Admission Information

Note:

  • Candidates who are shortlisted will be called for counseling, communication will be done through e mail or post.

B.E. / B.Tech

Selection of candidates are based on merit based on the marks obtained by candidate in 10+2 in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

The B.E. / B.Tech courses are the flagships programs at SSN. The admissions to these courses is strictly by merit. There are currently eight B.E. / B.Tech programs offered at SSN.

Out of the total seats 65% are filled up through single window counseling. The seats offered by SSN are filled up within the first few days of counseling with significant high cut-off marks. The remaining 35% seats of the management quota are also offered through merit. 25 seats are earmarked for students who excel in both their academics and sports and 25 for toppers of government rural schools of Tamil Nadu.

M.E. / M.Tech Admissions

Selection of candidates are based on merit based on the marks obtained by candidate in Graduation.

Admissions to all programs at SSN including all M.E./M.Tech courses are offered purely on MERIT. Scholarships are awarded to meritorious candidates with preference to:

  • Top Rank holders of any University in B.E. / B.Tech.
  • Those with GATE score of above 90 percentile (Scholarships will be awarded apart from AICTE stipend).

Related Notifications View All

Loading...


Latest Education News

My Next Exam

September 22, 2021

Getting latest updates

Getting latest updates


Blogs/Latest Articles

My Next Exam

September 22, 2021

Getting latest updates

Getting latest updates

Sign Up

 

 


or

Already A Member? Login here

Download App

App Store

Google Play Store