|Last date for receiving hard copy of application by post||22 February 2021|
1) A recognized university degree in any discipline.
2) Candidates should have 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% for OC/OBC/OC-EWS and 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST candidates in the qualifying degree. For PWD candidates, the eligibility criterion will apply to the category they belong to (OC/OC-EWS/OBC/SC/ST).
3) The above mentioned CGPA/Percentage should be aggregate based on all semesters.
4) If in case the Degree Certificate is not issued by the concerned university at the time of selection process, the applicants can produce the Provisional Certificate.
5) In case, result of qualifying degree is awaited, provisional admission is permitted to a student subject to meeting above minimum academic requirements latest by 15th September 2021.
6) Candidates appearing for their final year degree examination are also eligible to apply for the program.
7) Candidates with degrees of five year integrated course are also eligible to apply.
8) Reservation for SC/ST/PH/OBC (Non-Creamy) and OC-EWS candidates is as per the norms of Government of India.
9) Candidates should have appeared for CAT 2020.
Bharathidasan Institute Of ManagementTiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
Bishop Heber College, TiruchirappalliTiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
C.A.R.E. GROUP OF INSTITUTIONSTiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
CARE School of Architecture, TiruchirappalliTiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
Cauvery College Of Engineering And TechnologyTiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
CHRISTHURAJ INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENTTiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu