M.TECH - Eligibility Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology of Any Recognized University in the concerned discipline.
- AMIE/AMIETE or similar qualifications recognized by UPSC as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech.
- A student should either have obtained a rank or should have secured a minimum aggregate percentage of 50% in group subjects (Maths, Physics and Chemistry) in the Intermediate Examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Telangana or any other examination recognized by the Government of Telangana as its equivalent.
- Valid GATE Score obtained in the GATE Examination.
Apart from requirements of qualifications as stated in the above, the admissions of sponsored candidates shall be taken.
- The number of Sponsored candidates shall not be more than two in each specialization and not more than five in each department.
- These seats are considered as supernumerary.
- He / She must be permanent employee with the sponsoring agency for at least (2) years, after obtaining the qualifying degree.
- The sponsoring agency must be a Government establishment or a public-sector undertaking, or a reputed private undertaking.
- The sponsoring agency shall-certify that the candidates will be granted leave for pursuing the M.TECH. Full-Time course.
- The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirement as laid down in the TS Educational institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order 1974 as amended from time to time.