|Last Date of payment of Application Fee||30th September 2020 - 6:00 PM|
|Declaration of results and publication of Merit List||05 October 2020 (Monday) |
|Counselling and Registration with fees (Merit list)||12 October (Monday) -15 October
|Counselling and Registration with fees (Waiting list)||16 October (Friday) – 20 October
|Orientation of new students and commencement of
|02 November 2020 (Monday)|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
- Before filling up the Online Recruitment Application form, the candidates must go through the detailed Advertisement available on the Doon University website. Please proceed to fill the online application only if you are satisfied that you possess the minimum Essential Qualifications stipulated for the course in the detailed advertisement. Otherwise, submitted application(s) shall be outrightly rejected and fees paid (if applicable) will be forfeited.
- The date for determining the eligibility of all the candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of Online Application form.
- The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the Online Application form carefully as submission of wrong information may lead to rejection through computer based short-listing apart from debarment by Doon University
- The candidates are also advised to check Doon University website regularly for updates.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection process in future.
- Please retain a print out of your finally submitted online application (complete with Payment Details, if not fee-exempted applicant) as a proof of submission of your application to Doon University, whenever required.
- The candidates must upload only relevant documents wherever required in the online application. The uploading of irrelevant/ illegible/ fabricated or password-protected documents may lead to rejection of their application apart from other appropriate action at the discretion of Doon University
- The prescribed Essential Qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for admission or shortlisting.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the admission process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the admission process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any admission process of Doon University in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current admission process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
- A candidate can apply for more than one Course/s to multiple department/s depends on your Eligibility criteria. A candidate can apply for multiple courses using the same login id/ password even after the payment. No separate registration is required