Students applying for the admissions have to fill up the application form on the official site. A student can submit the application for only once; multiple forms will be rejected.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form:
PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net B facility Service is a must.
- Printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cyber-cafe.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form :
- Step-1: Students have register for Online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
- Step-2: Student has to Complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature.
Candidates who apply online for the admission into PGDM will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form:
CAT/XAT or GMAT score
- Accepting CMAT & MAT only for PGDM Batch 2021-23
- Academic Record
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process - Individual Assessment Process (Essay Writing and Personal Interview etc.). Individual Assessment Process will be held in February/March 2021 (tentative).
Past academic records, performance in the individual assessment process along with other qualitative parameters, like quality of work experience and extra-curricular activities constitute the core components of the selection process.