Andhra Pradesh Art and Design Common Entrance Test 2021 or AP ADCET 2021 is the entrance examination for admission to B.F.A. (Applied Arts), B.F.A. (Painting), B.F.A. (Sculpture), B.F.A. (Photography), B.F.A. (Animation) and other courses. AP ADCET 2021 is conducted by Dr. YSR Architecture and Fine Arts University Kadapa behalf of APSCHE.
AP ADCET for the year 2021 has been announced by Dr. YSR Architecture and Fine Arts University Kadapa behalf of APSCHE and will be held on 25/09/2021. The application forms will be available from 07/08/2021 till 18/09/2021. The exam is in online mode. The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes. Result is expected to be announced on 05/10/2021.
To get all details about AP ADCET 2021
AP ADCET 2021 Conducting Body
Dr. YSR Architecture and Fine Arts University Kadapa behalf of APSCHE
AP ADCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Minimum Academic Qualifications for AP ADCET 2021
required are passed in class 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
For more details refer to the prospectus.
AP ADCET 2021 Exam Centers
Anantapur, Eluru, Guntur, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, kadapa, Hyderabad
AP ADCET 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form With Late Fee
|Application Form Correction
|AP ADCET 2021 Exam Date
|Declaration of result
To get all details about AP ADCET 2021
AP ADCET 2021 Application Form
Application Form Fee
Without Late Fee: OC - Rs. 1000/-, BC - Rs. 750/- and SC / ST - Rs. 500/-
With First Late Fee: Rs.1500/-
With Second Late Fee: Rs. 2000/-
Application Form Filling Instructions
- Students applying for the AP ADCET 2021 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
- The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
- The submission is ONLINE only.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of AP ADCET 2021:
PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Scanned copy of passport photograph in JPG or JPEG format (size less than 100KB). Scanned copy of signature in JPG or JPEG format (size less than 50KB)
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication is made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually, a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, UPI or PAYTM Service is a must.
- Printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cyber-cafe.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill-up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the AP ADCET 2021:
Step-1: Students have to register for the Online Application Form. A login and password are created.
Step-2: Student has to complete the Application Form and its various sections
Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
Step-4: Payments have to be made by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI / PAYTM
Important Instructions about AP ADCET 2021 Application Process:
- All steps have to be completed before you can submit the form.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
Please keep visiting the AP ADCET 2021 official website for the latest updates.
|Last date for submission of online applications with First late fee||16-09-2021|
|Last date for submission of online applications with Second late fee||18-09-2021|
AP ADCET 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Preparation for the Exam Day
The Admit card should be downloaded and printed immediately.
- A few copies of the Admit Card should be kept in reserve as these are also used at the time of admission and counselling.
- Documents to be taken to the Exam centre should be kept ready.
- Stationary related articles as mentioned should be kept ready.
- Dress related details will also be provided in the prospectus as well as with the admit card and should be followed.
- Items not to be taken to the Exam centre or barred should be noted.
Before entering the Exam Centre
Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager / wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
After entering the centre
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- If mentioned, candidates will be hand frisked as well as photographed or video graphed before entering the centre
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- No candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall before the expiry of half of the time allotted for the respective paper.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet / cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
The Admit Card can be downloaded from the official site. Once it is downloaded it should be printed. Instructions on the Admit Card should be read carefully as very important details may be provided along with the Admit Card. Following information is provided with the admit card:
- Roll Number
- Name and place along with the address of the Exam or Test Centre
- Photo to be fixed on the admit card, if required
- Copy of the passport sized photo may be required to be taken to the Test Centre.
- Information is also provided about the identity related documents to be taken to the Exam centre.
- These may include Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, voter card etc. The chosen identity related documents should be readied.
- Instructions will also be provided about any other document required.
- Instructions about any photocopying documents will also be provided.
- Stationary related information is also provided with the Admit Card.
To get all details about AP ADCET 2021