CUET UG 2023 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Common Universities Entrance Test Undergraduate Programmes 2023 or CUET UG 2023 is the entrance examination for admission to B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., Bachelor of Performing Arts, B.Ed. and other courses. CUET UG 2023 is conducted by National Testing Agency.
CUET UG for the year 2023 has been announced by National Testing Agency and will be held from 21/05/2023 to 31/05/2023. The exam is in online mode. It is being conducted in English, Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujrati, Bengali, Assamese, Urdu, Oriya, Marathi, Kannada and Malayalam languages. The result date will be announced later.
- AMU (Aligarh Muslim University), Aligarh
- Assam University
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow
- Banaras Hindu University
- Central University of Andhra Pradesh, Anantapur
- Central University of South Bihar
- Central University of Gujarat
- Central University of Haryana, Mohindergarh
- Central University of Himachal Pradesh
- Central University of Jammu
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of Kashmir, Srinagar
- Central University of Kerala
- Central University of Orissa
- Central University of Punjab
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur
- Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
- The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University
- Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
- Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
- Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, Wardha
- Manipur University
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University
- Mizoram University
- Nagaland University
- North Eastern Hill University, Shillong
- Pondicherry University
- Rajiv Gandhi University
- Sikkim University
- Tezpur University
- The English and Foreign Languages University
- Tripura University
- University of Allahabad
- University of Delhi (Delhi University) (DU)
- University of Hyderabad
- Visva Bharati, Bolpur
- Mahatma Gandhi Central University
- Central Sanskrit University, New Delhi
- Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth
To get all details about CUET UG 2023
CUET UG 2023 Conducting Body
National Testing Agency
CUET UG 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Minimum Academic Qualifications for CUET UG 2023 required are passed in class 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
CUET UG 2023 Important Dates
|CUET UG 2023 Exam Date
To get all details about CUET UG 2023
Prospectus not yet available. It will be uploaded as soon as it is available.
|Dates of Examinations||21 to 31 May 2023|
|Reserve Dates||01 to 07 June 2023|
CUET UG 2023 Application Form
Application Form Filling Instructions
Students applying for the CUET UG 2023 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
- The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
- The submission is ONLINE only.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of CUET UG 2023:
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Scanned copy of passport photograph in JPG or JPEG format (size between 10 kb to 200 kb) Scanned copy of signature in JPG or JPEG format (size between 4 kb to 30 kb)
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, UPI or PAYTM Service is a must.
- Printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cybercafe.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the CUET UG 2023:
- Step-1: Students have to register for Online Application Form. A login and password are created.
- Step-2: Student has to complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
- Step-4: Payments have to be made by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI / PAYTM
Important Instructions about CUET UG 2023 Application Process
- All steps have to be completed before you can submit the form.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
Please keep visiting the CUET UG 2023 official website for latest updates.
CUET UG 2023 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Preparation for the Exam Day
- The Admit card should be downloaded and printed immediately.
- A few copies of the Admit Card should be kept in reserve as these are also used at the time of admission and counselling.
- Documents to be taken to the Exam centre should be kept ready.
- Copy of the photo may be required to be taken to the Test Centre.
- Stationary related articles as mentioned should be kept ready.
- Dress related details will also be provided in the prospectus as well as with the admit card and should be followed.
- Items not to be taken to the Exam centre or barred should be noted.
Before entering the Exam Centre:
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager / wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
After entering the Centre
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- If mentioned, candidates will be hand frisked as well as photographed or video graphed before entering the centre
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- No candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall before the expiry of half of the time allotted for the respective paper.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to the expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet / cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to the cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
The Admit Card can be downloaded from the official site. Once it is downloaded it should be printed. Instructions on the Admit Card should be read carefully as very important details may be provided along with the Admit Card. Following information is provided with the admit card:
- Roll Number
- Name and place along with the address of the Exam or Test Centre
- Copy of the passport sized photo may be required to be taken to the Test Centre.
- Information is also provided about the identity related documents to be taken to the Exam centre.
- These may include Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, voter card etc. The chosen identity related documents should be readied.
- Instructions will also be provided about any other document required.
- Instructions about any photocopying documents will also be provided.
- Stationary related information is also provided with the Admit Card.
To get all details about CUET UG 2023