FDDI AIST 2021 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Footwear Design and Development Institute All India Selection Test 2021 or FDDI AIST 2021 is the entrance examination for admission to B.Des. (Footwear Design and Production), B.Des. (Leather Goods and Accessories Design), B.Des. (Fashion Design), BBA (Retail and Fashion Merchandise), M.Des. (Footwear Design and Production) and other courses. FDDI AIST 2021 is conducted by Footwear Design and Development Institute.
FDDI AIST for the year 2021 has been announced by Footwear Design and Development Institute and will be held on 04/07/2021. The application forms will be available from 01/02/2021 till 15/06/2021. The exam is in written mode. It is being conducted in English language. Admit card will be available from 24/06/2021. Result is expected to be announced on 12/07/2021.
To get all details about FDDI AIST 2021
FDDI AIST 2021 Conducting Body
Footwear Design and Development Institute
FDDI AIST 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications: The Minimum Academic Qualifications for FDDI AIST 2021 required:
- Bachelor Degree Programmes (B.Des. / BBA):
- A candidate who has passed, -
- 10+2, in any stream, from any recognized Board; or
- any School or Board or University examination in India or in foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system; or
- School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects; or
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) approved three –years full time Diploma after Class X offered by Board of Technical Education of any state or Union territory
- A candidate who has appeared for any examination under clause (A), and whose result has not been declared at the time of admission, shall be eligible to apply for admission to the Bachelor’s Programmes and such candidate, if selected, shall be granted provisional admission and shall be required to submit the result of the requisite examination on or before the 30th day of September 2021 to the Admission In Charge where the admission has been granted, failing which the candidates admission may be cancelled and entire fee will be forfeited. Such candidates have to produce proof of having appeared for the examination during the Counseling process of FDDI programmes.
- Master of Design (M. Des.) in Footwear Design & Production:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Footwear/Leather Goods/Design/ Fashion/Fine arts/ Architecture/ Engineering/ Production / Technology
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Retail & Fashion Merchandise):
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- A candidate who has appeared in any examination for any of the degree referred to under clause (A) & clause (B) and whose result has not been declared at the time of admission, shall be eligible to apply for admission to the Master’s Programmes and such candidate, if selected, shall be granted provisional admission and shall be required to submit the result of the requisite examination on or before the 30th day of September 2021 to the Admission In Charge where the admission has been granted,failing which the candidate’s admission may be cancelled and entire fee will be forfeited. Such candidates have to produce proof of having appeared for the final examination during the Counseling process of FDDI programmes.
Age Limit for Master Degree programmes (MBA/ M.Des.): No Age limit
FDDI AIST 2021 Exam Centers
Visakhapatnam, Patna, Chandigarh, Raipur, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Ankleshwar, Rohtak, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Kochi, Bhopal, Chhindwara, Guna, Gwalior, Indore, Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Chennai, Hyderabad, Agra, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Dehradun, Kolkata
FDDI AIST 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form Correction
|Admit Card Release Date
|FDDI AIST 2021 Exam Date
|Declaration of result
To get all details about FDDI AIST 2021
FDDI AIST 2021 Prospectus
FDDI AIST 2021 Application Form
Application Form Fee
|General / OBC (Non-Creamy)/GEN-EWS Category||Rs. 600/-|
| SC/ ST/ PWD Category||Rs. 300/|
Application Form Filling Instructions
Students applying for the FDDI AIST 2021 have to fill up the application form on the official site. A student can submit the application for only once; multiple forms will be rejected.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of FDDI AIST 2021:
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. Size of file should be not be more than 100 kb
- Upload Signature - Sign on white paper with Black ink pen and scan it. Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page and ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 100 kb. Please note that this signature would appear on the Admit Card,and if it does not match the signature on the answer sheet at the time of the written test and at the time of Interview, the candidature Will be cancelled. The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. Size of file should not be more than 100 kb.
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, Credit Cards and Debit Cards Service is a must.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the JFDDI AIST 2021:
- STEP 1: New Candidate to Create Log In (New Log In)
- STEP 2: Already Logged In candidate to complete the process of filling online application form (Log In to your account)
- Action 1: Fill application form
- Action 2: Upload Photo and Signature Images
- Action 3: Make Payment
- Action 4: Print Application
- STEP 3: Check the status of your application.
- STEP 4: Download the admit card
FDDI AIST 2021 Admit Card
|Admit Card Download Start Date
Admit Card Download Url
FDDI AIST 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Before entering the Exam Centre:
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager/ wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
- Handbag / Carry bag/ Mobile phone / calculator /watch/any other electronic gadget or any paper (other than the Admit Card) shall not be allowed inside the Test Hall/Room and the University shall not be responsible for its safekeeping. If a candidate is found in possession of any such item during the Test, he/she would be deemed to have used unfair means and may lead to cancellation of his/her candidature.
After entering the centre:
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- If mentioned, candidates will be hand frisked as well as photographed or video graphed before entering the centre
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet/cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
Download (Print) the Admit Card :
- On the basis of information given in the FDDI Application Form, Admit Card of provisionally eligible candidates will be available for download from website: https://applyadmission.net/fddi2021 from 24th June 2021 (1300 Hrs.) onwards.
- Download Admit Card – On the due date for Admit Card, re-login to the website: https://applyadmission.net/fddi2021 A link for downloading Admit Card for written test, containing the details of the center/venue for the examination, etc., will be available.
- Print Admit Card - Take a printout of the admit card. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the Written Test Venue without a valid Admit Card.
Note: The admit card for written test will NOT be sent by post or email. Candidates are advised to regularly check FDDI website for updates
To get all details about FDDI AIST 2021