Guru Nanak Dev University Common Entrance Test for M.Sc. (Food Technology) 2022 or GNDU CET M.Sc. (Food Technology) 2022 is the entrance examination for admission to M.Sc. (Food Technology). GNDU CET M.Sc. (Food Technology) 2022 is conducted by Guru Nanak Dev University.
GNDU CET M.Sc. (Food Technology) for the year 2022 has been announced by Guru Nanak Dev University and will be held from 13/07/2021 to 13/07/2022. The application forms will be available from 05/05/2022 till 27/06/2022. The exam is in written mode. Result is expected to be announced on 13/07/2022.
The Minimum Academic Qualifications for GNDU CET M.Sc. (Food Technology) 2022 required:
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
|Application Form||05/05/2022||27/06/2022 11:55 pm|
|GNDU CET M.Sc. (Food Technology) 2022 Exam Date||
|Declaration of result||13/07/2022||-|
|Time of Entrance Test||11.00 am–12.00 pm|
|General Category||Rs. 1300/-|
|SC/ST Category (only for Punjab Domicile)||Rs. 650/-|
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of GNDU CET M.Sc. (Food Technology) 2022:
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the GNDU CET M.Sc. (Food Technology) 2022:
1. Food nutrients requirements and deficiency diseases, food groups and concepts of balanced diet.
2. Food adulteration, food laws and food safety.
3. General principles of food processing and preservation by additives, high and low temperature, drying, irradiation, sugar, salt, etc.
4. Preparation of jams, jellies, marmalades, juices, squashes, ketchup, pickles and chutneys.
5. Liquid milk processing, filled and fermented milks. Preparation of milk products- cheese condensed and evaporated milk, whole and skim milk powder and ice cream.
6. Structure of cereals and their proximate composition, flour and its use in bakery products-bread, biscuits, cakes, doughnut and buns. Additives for bakery industry. Milling of different cereals, parboiling of rice. Pulses: composition, antinutritional factors and utilization.
7. Structure, composition, nutritive value and functional properties of eggs. Slaughter and dressing of poultry and other pet animals. Meat tenderization. Principles of meat preservation.
8. Dimensions and Units. Material and energy balance. Unit operations in food processing.
9. Cell bio constituents, structure, function and biochemistry and human nutrition. Nutritional significance of carbohydrates, lipids, proteins and nucleic acids.
10. Biochemistry of enzymes, vitamins, mineral elements and their role in nutrition. Composition and functions of blood and lymph, digestion and absorption of carbohydrates, lipids and proteins.
11. Biochemistry of food constituents such as water, lipids, proteins, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins, enzymes, tannins, coloring and flavoring components.
12. Effects of processing on food constituents.
13. Food spoilage-sources and preservation by physical and chemical means. Microbiology of foodscereals based products, meat, poultry, eggs, fruits, vegetables, milk, milk products, salts, sugars, etc.
14. Role of microorganisms in fermented foods-bread, malt beverages, wine, vinegar, butter and cheese, etc.
15. Food poisoning and their causative organisms, food borne infections.
16. Principles of food packaging, packaging materials, packaging methods and machinery. Packaging requirements for different food products.
Syllabus Link: View/Download
Preparation for the Exam Day
Before entering the Exam Centre
After entering the Centre
|Result URL||Check your result here|
|Counselling Dates / Venue||15.07.2022|