IPU CET MPO 2020 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test for Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics 2020 or IPU CET MPO 2020 is the entrance examination for admission to Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics. IPU CET MPO 2020 is conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
IPU CET MPO for the year 2020 has been announced by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University and will be held on 10/09/2020. The application forms will be available from 03/03/2020 till 11/08/2020. The exam is in written mode. The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes. It is being conducted in English language. Admit card will be available from 07/09/2020. Result is expected to be announced on 08/10/2020.
To get all details about IPU CET MPO 2020
IPU CET MPO 2020 Conducting Body
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
IPU CET MPO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Pass in Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics programme with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.
IPU CET MPO 2020 Important Dates
|Application Form Correction
|Admit Card Release Date
|IPU CET MPO 2020 Exam Date
|Declaration of result
To get all details about IPU CET MPO 2020
IPU CET MPO 2020 Prospectus
|IPU CET MPO 2020||10th September 2020||8:00 AM-10:30 AM|
IPU CET MPO 2020 Application Form
Application Form Fee
Application Form Filling Instructions
Steps in Filling up the application form:
- Please go to the new candidate registration button and complete the registration process.
- Candidate must provide Correct Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address as these details cannot be changed once the registration is complete.
- Candidate has to fill in the above-mentioned details to receive the User ID and Password.
- Candidate will receive the User ID on the registered email address and Password as SMS on the registered mobile number.
- Candidate can login with the User ID and Password to complete the application form for IPU CET MPO 2020
- For applying to the multiple courses Single Registration is sufficient.
- Candidates are required to fill separate Application Forms for each course of study as detailed in this Guide. However, candidates should submit a single Application Form for courses for which a Common Entrance Test is to be conducted.
General Instructions for filling up the Application Form
Students applying for the IPU CET MPO 2020 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
A student can submit the application for only once; multiple forms will be rejected.
The submission is ONLINE only.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of IPU CET MPO 2020
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Photograph Image:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture on light background (not older than 03 weeks)
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- The size of the scanned image should be up to 10KB - 100 KB in jpg / jpeg format only.
- Signature image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Size of file should be up to 10 KB - 100 KB in Jpg / jpeg format only.
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Service is a must.
- The printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cyber-café.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
Candidates are not allowed to make any correction at a later stage after submission of an application. O correction is entertained via post, fax, email or by hand.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the IPU CET MPO 2020
- Step-1: Students have registered for Online Application Form. Login and Password are created.
- Step-2: Student has to complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
- Step-4: Payments have to be made by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Important Instructions Application Process
- All steps have to be completed before you can submit the form.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- No correspondence is allowed on incomplete submission of form.
- No request of remitted fees is entertained
- Please keep visiting the IPU CET MPO 2020 official website for latest updates.
IPU CET MPO 2020 Syllabus
Subjects for IPU CET MPO 2020 Exam are:
- Applied Mechanics and strength of materials
IPU CET MPO 2020 Admit Card
|Admit Card Download Start Date
Admit Card Download Url
IPU CET MPO 2020 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Preparation for the Exam Day
- The Admit card should be downloaded and printed immediately.
- A few copies of the Admit Card should be kept in reserve as these are also used at the time of admission and counselling.
- Photo to be fixed on the admit card, if required.
- Photo to be fixed on the admit card, if required
- Two Copy of the photo may be required to be taken to the Test Centre
- Stationary related articles as mentioned should be kept ready.
- Dress related details will also be provided in the prospectus as well as with the admit card and should be followed.
- Items not to be taken to the Exam centre or barred should be noted.
Before entering the Exam Centre
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- The candidate should bring print out of E-Admit Card, Identity Proof (in original), 2 recent color passport size photographs to the Examination Centre. In case of post marriage change in name, the candidate must bring the original matriculation certificate along with marriage registration certificate / other documentary proof (in original) to establish the Identity after marriage.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager/ wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
- Handbag / Carry bag/ Mobile phone / calculator /watch/any other electronic gadget or any paper (other than the Admit Card) shall not be allowed inside the Test Hall/Room and the University shall not be responsible for its safekeeping. If a candidate is found in possession of any such item during the Test, he/she would be deemed to have used unfair means and may lead to cancellation of his/her candidature.
- The mode of availability of the admit card is online.
- Admit Card can be downloaded from the official site i.e. nta.ac.in
- The Admit Card for IPU CET MPO 2020 can be accessed using the Registration number and Date of Birth.
The admit card of IPU CET MPO 2020 contains lot of information including
- Roll Number
- Test Centre
- Date and time of the Exam
- Exam day instructions
- Documents to carry for the exam
- Exam Day instructions
Documents to carry along with admit card will include 2 passport size photographs to affix on admit card and attendance sheet, ID Prove and printed copy of Admit Card.
To get all details about IPU CET MPO 2020
IPU CET MPO 2020 Challenge/Corrections
Methodology for challenge
Any query/objection related to any question and its option(s)/answer by the candidates will be addressed by payment of Rs. 200/- per question only through ONLINE Objection Link‘ within five (05) days from the date, when the details of the said link are provided at GGSIPU official website after the close of the examination. The communication in this regard will be sent to all the candidates, who have attended the online examination on their registered Email IDs and through mobile alerts. Any representation thereafter, in this regard will not be entertained. Objection/complaint received through any other mode of communication/channel will not be entertained under any circumstances.