MAKAUT PGET 2022 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology Post Graduate Entrance Test 2022 or MAKAUT PGET 2022 is the entrance examination for admission to M.Tech. (Mechatronics Engg.), M.Tech. (Manufacturing Technology), M.Tech. (Structural Engg.), M.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engg.), M.Tech. (Microelectronics and VLSI) and other courses. MAKAUT PGET 2022 is conducted by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology.
MAKAUT PGET for the year 2022 has been announced by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology and will be held on 04/07/2022. The application forms will be available from 07/06/2022 till 29/06/2022. The exam is in online mode. The duration of the exam will be 60 minutes. It is being conducted in English language. Admit card will be available from 02/07/2022. The result date will be announced later.
To get all details about MAKAUT PGET 2022
MAKAUT PGET 2022 Conducting Body
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology
MAKAUT PGET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
An Indian citizen with a relevant AICTE approved Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy/Architecture or appearing in the final year examination of such programmes or equivalent. Equivalence means the candidate should be an Associate Member of a Professional of Engineers that are recognized by the Govt. of India for the purpose of admission to higher studies in Engineering. M.Sc. or final year M.Sc. Candidates in appropriate branches are also eligible. However, degrees acquired through any distance education programme are not eligible.
- Candidates in final year will be granted provisional admission and will have to submit their final mark -sheet before a prescribed deadline or as may be fixed by the PGET Board subsequently.
- Eligibility of sponsored candidates: In addition to the eligibility for PGET-2022, the sponsored candidates must have one year experience in Polytechnic/Engineering College/ Industry. A certificate of sponsorship from the present employer must be submitted along with the application form.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PwD will be as per the state government rules.
- Decision of the PGET-2022 Committee will be final in case of any dispute regarding the whole admission process
- Note: All the courses are not eligible for Scholarship for GATE qualified candidates.Only selected courses are eligible.Candidate must satisfy himself of the same if interested before making the college/course choice. For MAKAUT INHOUSE courses, candidate will get a prompt while choosing college/course informing him if the course is not eligible for scholarship.For other institutes, candidates must find out ,if interested, before applying for the same institute to avoid future disappointment
MAKAUT PGET 2022 Important Dates
|Admit Card Release Date
|MAKAUT PGET 2022 Exam Date
To get all details about MAKAUT PGET 2022
MAKAUT PGET 2022 Prospectus
Prospectus not yet available. It will be uploaded as soon as it is available.
|Mock Online Test Session ( CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CBT MANUAL ) Mandatory for all ||2nd JULY 2022|
MAKAUT PGET 2022 Application Form
Application Form Fee
|For General / OBC||₹400/-|
|For SC / ST /PwD Category andidates||₹200/- |
Pay Fee by Online Payment Gateway
Advisory: In case your online fees payment is not reconciled automatically even though amount gets deducted from bank ,please do not make double payment instantly.Please wait for 24-48 hrs for reconciliation..Sometimes it gets delayed at your banks server end.
Application Form Filling Instructions
- Students applying for the MAKAUT PGET 2022 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
- The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
- The submission is ONLINE only.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of MAKAUT PGET 2022:
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Recent Stamp size color photograph, preferably with white background, must be used. Size of the file for photograph should be between 20kb- 50kb.
- For Signature, the candidate has to sign on white paper with Blue/Black Ink pen. If the candidate’s signature on the OMR sheet does not match the scanned signature on the Admit Card/ Attendance sheet, the candidature of the candidate will be disqualified. Size of the file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, UPI or PAYTM Service is a must.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill-up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the MAKAUT PGET 2022:
- Step-1: Students have to register for Online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
- Step-2: Student has to complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
- Step-4: Payments have to be made by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI / PAYTM
MAKAUT PGET 2022 Admit Card
|Admit Card Download Start Date
Admit Card Download Url
MAKAUT PGET 2022 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Before entering the Exam Centre:
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager/ wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
- Handbag / Carry bag/ Mobile phone / calculator /watch/any other electronic gadget or any paper (other than the Admit Card) shall not be allowed inside the Test Hall/Room and the University shall not be responsible for its safekeeping. If a candidate is found in possession of any such item during the Test, he/she would be deemed to have used unfair means and may lead to cancellation of his/her candidature.
After entering the centre:
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- If mentioned, candidates will be hand frisked as well as photographed or video graphed before entering the centre
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet/cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
To get all details about MAKAUT PGET 2022