Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University Entrance Exam for Master of Philosophy 2020 or MJPRU Entrance Exam M.Phil. 2020 is the entrance examination for admission to M.Phil. (Ancient History) and M.Phil. (Applied and Regional Economics). MJPRU Entrance Exam M.Phil. 2020 is conducted by Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University.
MJPRU Entrance Exam M.Phil. for the year 2020 has been announced by Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University and will be held on 23/09/2020. The application forms will be available from 02/03/2020 till 20/07/2020. The exam is in written mode. The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes. It is being conducted in English and Hindi languages. The result date will be announced later.
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
|Application Form||02/03/2020||20/07/2020 11:55 pm|
|MJPRU Entrance Exam M.Phil. 2020 Exam Date||
Rs. 250+ Bank Transaction Fee
General Instructions for filling up the Application Form
Students applying for the MJPRU Entrance Exam M.Phil. 2020 has to fill up the application form on the official site.
A student can submit the application only once; multiple forms will be rejected.
The submission is ONLINE only or has to be submitted ONLINE and there is no need for sending the application form to University.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of MJPRU Entrance Exam M.Phil. 2020
Candidates are not allowed to make any corrections at a later stage after submission of an application
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the MJPRU Entrance Exam M.Phil. 2020
Step-1: Students have registered for the Online Application Form. Login and password are created.
Step-2: Student has to complete the Application Form and its various sections
Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images
Step-4: Payments have to be made by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI / PAYTM
Important Instructions about MJPRU Entrance Exam M.Phil. 2020 Application Process
1. All steps have to be completed before you can submit the form.
2. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
3. No correspondence is allowed on incomplete submission of form.
4. Please keep visiting the MJPRU Entrance Exam M.Phil. 2020 official website for latest updates.
The Subjects included for MJPRU Entrance Exam M.Phil. 2020 Exam are:
Before entering the Exam Centre
1. Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
2. Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
3. Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
4. If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
5. Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
6. Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
7. Usually no bags are allowed.
8. No eatables are allowed.
9. No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager/ wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
After entering the centre
|Result URL||Check your result here|