PULEET 2022 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Panjab University Lateral Engineering Entrance Test 2022 or PULEET 2022 is the entrance examination for admission to B.E. (Lateral Entry). PULEET 2022 is conducted by Panjab University, Chandigarh.
PULEET for the year 2022 has been announced by Panjab University, Chandigarh and will be held on 14/08/2022. The application forms will be available from 22/06/2022 till 02/08/2022. The exam is in written mode. It is being conducted in English language. Admit card will be available from 08/08/2022. Result is expected to be announced on 31/08/2022.
To get all details about PULEET 2022
PULEET 2022 Conducting Body
Panjab University, Chandigarh
PULEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The lateral entry from Diploma to 2nd year of 4-year B.E. degree level will subject to the following
- The candidate must have passed diploma in Engineering of minimum 3 years duration after Matriculation Examination with Physics and Mathematics, from polytechnic college/institute affiliated with state board of Technical education/University, or recognized by UGC/AICTE. In addition, the candidate must have obtained 60% (55% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) marks as an aggregate in the Diploma Course
- The candidate must have passed diploma in engineering of minimum 2 years duration after 10 + 2 from Polytechnic college/institute affiliated with state board of technical education/university, or recognized by UGC/AICTE. In addition, the candidate must have obtained 60% (55% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) marks as an aggregate in the Diploma Course.
- Candidates who have passed D. Voc. stream from Polytechnic college/institute affiliated with state board of technical education/university, or recognized by UGC/AICTE will be eligible for admission to the second year of B.E. program in the same or allied sector only. In addition, the candidate must have obtained 60% (55% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) marks as an aggregate in the D. Voc. Course (Applicable only for CCET, Chandigarh.
PULEET 2022 Important Dates
|Application Form With Late Fee
|Admit Card Release Date
|PULEET 2022 Exam Date
|Declaration of result
To get all details about PULEET 2022
PULEET 2022 Application Form
Application Form Fee
|General Category||Rs. 2175/-|
|SC / ST / PwD Category||Rs. 1088/-|
Application Form Filling Instructions
- Students applying for the PULEET 2022 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
- The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
- The submission is ONLINE only.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of PULEET 2022:
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, Credit Cards & Debit Cards Service is a must.
- Printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cyber-café.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the PULEET 2022:
- Step-1: Students have to register for Online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
- Step-2: Student has to complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
- Step-4: Payments have to be made by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI / PAYTM.
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate Login ID and Password||29-07-2022 (Friday)|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||02-08-2022 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||04-08-2022 (Thursday)|
PULEET 2022 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Before entering the Exam Centre:
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager/ wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
- Handbag / Carry bag/ Mobile phone / calculator /watch/any other electronic gadget or any paper (other than the Admit Card) shall not be allowed inside the Test Hall/Room and the University shall not be responsible for its safekeeping. If a candidate is found in possession of any such item during the Test, he/she would be deemed to have used unfair means and may lead to cancellation of his/her candidature.
After entering the centre:
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- If mentioned, candidates will be hand frisked as well as photographed or video graphed before entering the centre
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet/cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
|Final date by which Roll Nos. will be available online.
Roll number and the centre of examination will be generated and further the roll number slip is required to be downloaded from the website by the candidate using their own login and password.
|Final date by which Admit Card/Roll No. will be issued manually by CET-CELL to the candidates who have completed their form by paying late fee of Rs. 500/-||11-08-2022 (Thursday)|
To get all details about PULEET 2022