Telangana State Agricultural Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020 or TS AGRIENGGCET 2020 is the entrance examination for admission to B.Tech. (Agricultural Engg.). TS AGRIENGGCET 2020 is conducted by Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University.
TS AGRIENGGCET for the year 2020 has been announced by Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University and will be held on 13/10/2020. The application forms will be available from 14/09/2020 till 04/10/2020. The exam is in online mode. The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes. It is being conducted in English language. The result date will be announced later.
The Minimum Academic Qualifications for TS AGRIENGGCET 2020 required are that students should have passed a Diploma in Agricultural Engineering from a PJTSAU / ANGRAU.
• The student should be 18 years of age by December 31, 2020, to be eligible to take the TS AGRIENGGCET 2020 Exam upper age limit 23 years for all the candidates and 26 years in respect of S.C, S.T and 28 years in respect of PH candidates.
Note Those who are going to complete in 2019-20 academic year can also apply
|13/10/2020||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Nizamabad, Warangal|
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
|Application Form||14/09/2020||04/10/2020 04:00 pm|
|TS AGRIENGGCET 2020 Exam Date||
|Answer Key For Challenge Display||14/10/2020||-|
Test Centre Details
• The information of the Test centre allocated is provided along with admit card.
• It includes the address of the centre.
• One should locate the centre on Google Maps.
• It is a good practice and strongly advised to visit the centre one day before to know about the time taken to reach the centre. By doing so one can reach well in time on the examination day. It prevents wastage of time trying to locate the centre and thus avoids the stress created, if the centre is not easy to find.
|SC, ST & PH candidates||Rs.250/-|
General Instructions for filling up the Application Form
Students applying for the TS AGRIENGGCET 2020 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
A student can submit the application only once; multiple forms will be rejected.
The submission is ONLINE only
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of TS AGRIENGGCET 2020
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the TS AGRIENGGCET 2020:
Step-1: Students have register for Online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
Step-2: Student has to Complete the Application Form and its various sections
Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images
Step-4: Payments have to be made by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI / PAYTM
Important Instructions about TS AGRIENGGCET 2020 Application Process
Syllabus for TS AGRIENGGCET 2020 Exam
Syllabus covered in Diploma in Agricultural Engineering and the latest technologies developed by PJTSAU; Central and State Government schemes related to Agricultural Engineering
Sample Paper Link: View/Download
Preparation for the Exam Day
Examination Day Instructions:
Candidates will be permitted to carry following items with them into the exam centre in view of COVID-19 Pandemic.
3. Personal transparent water bottle
4. A simple pen
5. Exam related documents (Admit Card, ID card etc.)
Before entering the Exam Centre
After entering the centre
|Result URL||Check your result here|