UGC NET JUNE 2022 Conducting Body
National Testing Agency
UGC NET JUNE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications: The Minimum Academic Qualifications for UGC NET JUNE 2022 required are
General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates who have secured at least
55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent
examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC (available on the website: in Humanities and Social Science (including languages), Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this Test. List of subjects at Post Graduation leve. The Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to Non-Creamy Layer/Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Persons with Disability (PwD)/Third gender category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course
or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of JRF/eligibility for Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC-NCL / SC / ST / PwD / Third gender category candidates). Such candidates must complete their Master’s degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of NET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- Candidates belonging to the Third gender category are eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age and Eligibility Criteria for NET (i.e. JRF and Assistant Professor) as are available to SC/ST/PwD categories. The subject-wise qualifying cut-offs for this category would be the lowest among those for SC / ST / PwD / OBC–NCL / General-EWS categories in the corresponding subject.
- JRF: Not more than 31 years as on 1st day of the month in which the examination is concluded i.e. 01.06.2022 (This age limit is applicable for the current examination only).
- There is no upper age limit in applying for UGC-NET for Assistant Professor.
UGC NET JUNE 2022 Important Dates
|Application Form Correction
|Admit Card Release Date
|UGC NET JUNE 2022 Exam Date
To get all details about UGC NET JUNE 2022
UGC NET JUNE 2022 Prospectus
UGC NET June 2022 Examination Timing:
|Shift 1 (Morning)||09:00 am to 12:00 noon|
|Shift 2 (Afternoon)||03:00 pm to 06:00 pm|
There will be no break between papers.
Rescheduling of UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles) examination of candidates impacted due to technical problem on 09 July 2022, Shift-1.
Due to technical issues the examination scheduled on 9 July 2022 Shift-1 could not be conducted at following Exam Centres in the country. The shift II went off smoothly.
UGC NET December 2021 & June 2022 (merged Cycles) Phase II
|Subjects||Date of Exam|
|Arab Culture and Islamic Studies||20-09-2022|
|Buddhist; Jaina; Gandhian and Peace Studies||20-09-2022|
|Comparative Study of Religions||20-09-2022|
|Museology & Conservation||22-09-2022|
|Tribal and Regional Language/Literature||22-09-2022|
|Bodo (Shift I)||23-09-2022|
|Bengali (Shift I & Shift II)||23-09-2022|
Assamese (Shift II)
|Urdu (Shift II)||23-09-2022|
Kannad, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Social Work, Sociology, Telugu
|Computer Science and Applications, Economics / Rural Economics /Co-operation / Demography / Development Planning/Development Studies / Econometrics/
Applied Economics / Development Economics / Business Economics
Anthropology, Music, Political Science, Public Administration,
|Education, Geography, Oriya, Tamil||12-10-2022|
|Adult Education/ Continuing Education/ Andragogy/ Non Formal Education, Forensic Science, Law, Mass Communication and Journalism, Philosophy, Sanskrit, Tourism Administration and Management.||14-10-2022|
UGC NET JUNE 2022 Application Form
Application Form Fee
|General / Unreserved||Rs. 1100/-|
|Gen - EWS / OBC - NCL||Rs. 550/-|
| SC / ST / PwD||Rs. 275/-|
Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are
to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.
Application Form Filling Instructions
Students applying for the UGC NET June 2022 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
- The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
- The submission is ONLINE only.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of UGC NET June 2022
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Soft copy of candidate’s coloured passport size photograph (Maximum 10kb / 200KB in size) in JPG / JPEG format with White Background.
- Soft copy of candidate’s signature (Maximum 04kb / 30 KB in size) in JPG / JPEG format.
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, Credit Cards & Debit Cards Service is a must.
- Printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cyber-café.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the UGC NET June 2022
- Step-1: Students have to register for Online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
- Step-2: Student has to Complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
- Step-4: Payments have to be made by Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards & Demand Draft.
|Successful Final Transaction of Application Fee||30 May 2022 (upto 11:50 pm)|
UGC NET JUNE 2022 Syllabus
The questions in Paper I intends to
assess the teaching/ research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, reading comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
03 hours without any
All the questions will
|2||200||100||This is based on the subject
selected by the candidate and
will assess domain knowledge.
UGC NET JUNE 2022 Admit Card
|Admit Card Download Start Date
|Admit Card Download End Date
||05/10/2022 11:55 pm
Admit Card Download Url
UGC NET JUNE 2022 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Before entering the Exam Centre
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager / wireless set / scanner / camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
After entering the centre
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet / cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
The Admit Card for the Exam to be held on 08th and 10th October 2022 is being displayed today, 05 October 2022.
To get all details about UGC NET JUNE 2022
UGC NET JUNE 2022 Results