UTET 2021 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 or UTET 2021 is the entrance examination for admission to TET. UTET 2021 is conducted by Uttarakhand Board of School Education.
UTET for the year 2021 has been announced by Uttarakhand Board of School Education and will be held on 26/11/2021. The application forms will be available from 01/09/2021 till 04/10/2021. The exam is in written mode. The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes. It is being conducted in English and Hindi languages. Admit card will be available from 09/11/2021. The result date will be announced later.
To get all details about UTET 2021
UTET 2021 Conducting Body
Uttarakhand Board of School Education
UTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications: The Minimum Academic Qualifications for UTET 2021 required are
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) and Elementary Education with at least 50% marks Two Year Diploma in (D.L.Ed./B.T.C.)
- In Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) and Elementary Education with at least 45% marks Two Year Diploma (D.L.Ed./B.T.C.), which is recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (Recognition, Standards and Procedure) Regulations 2002.
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years of elementary education Bachelor in Science (B.L.Ed.).
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) and Pedagogy (Special Education) with at least 50% marks Two Year Diploma.
- Graduation (or its equivalent) and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.L.Ed./B.T.C.).
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Such Shikshamitras working on honorarium in government primary schools, who have helped the state government After permission, two years D.L.Ed. from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IV) have passed the training.
- Graduation (or its equivalent) and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (B.T.C./D.L.Ed.) Passed.
- Graduation (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and Bachelor of Education B.Ed./L.T./Shiksha Shastri (Institutional only) Passed.
- Graduation (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and Bachelor of Pedagogy B.Ed./L.T./Shiksha Shastri (Institutional only) issued from time to time in this regard Obtained as per National Council for Teacher Education (Recognition, Norms and Procedure) Regulations.
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Elementary Bachelor in Education (B.L.Ed).
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and 4 years B.A./B.Sc.Ed. or B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed.
- Graduation (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and Rehabilitation Council of India (ii) Passed B.Ed (Special Education) recognized
- Graduation or Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks and passed B.Ed, provided that Graduation The condition of minimum percentage of marks at the level will not be applicable in the case of incumbents who have completed their education. Graduation in Elementary Education or equivalent course should be enrolled before 29th July 2011 Had taken.
UTET 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form With Late Fee
|Admit Card Release Date
|UTET 2021 Exam Date
|Answer Key For Challenge Display
To get all details about UTET 2021
UTET 2021 Application Form
Application Form Filling Instructions
Students applying for the UTET 2021 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
The submission is ONLINE only.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of UTET 2021
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Soft copy of candidate’s coloured passport size photograph (Maximum 10kb / 100KB in size) in JPG / JPEG format with White Background.
- Soft copy of candidate’s signature (Maximum 05kb / 100 KB in size) in JPG / JPEG format.
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, Credit Cards & Debit Cards Service is a must.
- Printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cyber-café.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the UTET 2021
- Step-1: Students have to register for Online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
- Step-2: Student has to Complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
- Step-4: Payments have to be made by Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards & Demand Draft
UTET 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Before entering the Exam Centre
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager / wireless set / scanner / camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
After entering the centre
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet / cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
To get all details about UTET 2021