Application Fee : Rs. 600/-
Candidates can apply online only from 1st January, 2020 to 7th February, 2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Before applying online, candidates should
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in the upload section of the online application process.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Keep the necessary details / documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ bank charges
- have a valid personal email ID and Contact Number, which should be kept active till the completion of this admission process. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with / mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he / she should create his / her new e - mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Procedure for applying online
- Candidates are first required to go to the G.U. website www.gauhati.ac.in and click on the Home then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE ” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that an Application number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Application number and password .
- A SMS indicating the Application number and password will also be sent to the registered Mobile No. They can reopen the saved data using Application number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph, Signature and Grade Sheet.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” option to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
Mode of Payment
Candidates have the option of making the payment of fees/ Bank charges through the ONLINE MODE as no other mode of payments will be entertained. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking. RuPay Card is not accepted.