- The General Eligibility requirement for admission to Bachelors’ and Integrated Masters’ Programmes is the Class XII examination, or its equivalent.
- Students appearing in Class XII examinations conducted by various Boards as considered by Ahmedabad University are eligible to apply.
- All boards approved by the Council of Boards of School Education in India (COBSE). View list
- Secondary school leaving examinations recognised by the AIU including the Cambridge IGCSE, the American High School Diploma, the International Baccalaureate (Diploma Programme only), the 12 year General Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted in the Gulf countries. View list
- Candidates are required to declare their Board in their application form and provide marksheets from their respective Boards.
Programme- specific Eligibility Criteria
Even if a student has not studied Commerce or Management at the school level, he/she can apply for:
BBA (Hons)| BCom (Hons) | BCom-Professional (Hons) | Integrated MBA
Students are advised that bridge courses are conducted at University during the Programme, and the student may be required to complete a bridge course to be better prepared for the Programme.
For more details kindly visit official website