Eligibility and Selection Process:
- Candidates who have appeared at CAT 2020 conducted by IIMs / XAT 2021 conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur/ CMAT 2021 conducted by AICTE/ NMAT 2020-21 conducted by GMAC / MAT 2020-21 conducted by AIMA / SNAP 2020-21 conducted by Symbiosis International, Pune are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) or equivalent CGPA, of any University incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
- The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- In case of the candidates being awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained bachelor's degree.
- A candidate who has appeared for the final year examination of bachelor's degree or equivalent can also apply. Such candidate must produce a certificate from the authority of the of the university/ institution certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks (i.e. all the years’ grade/marks except the final year grade/marks).
- Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally only if they submit such certificate latest on the registration date notified by the school. Candidate’s admission will be confirmed provided that final mark sheet and degree certificate are submitted not later than May 31, 2021 and if the candidate has met the prescribed eligibility criteria. Non-fulfilment of the above conditions/dates will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.