The candidates should have passed:-
- First year of B.E. / B.Tech Programme in related/allied stream from a recognized Institution / University with 60% marks or 6 CGPA on the scale of 10 OR
- Three years diploma programme after 10 or 10+2 in related engineering stream with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or 6 CGPA on the scale of 10 from AICTE approved / recognized State Technical Board / University.
- Candidates likely to pass the above said qualifying examinations in 2021 are also eligible to apply. However, they have to produce the pass certificates before 30th September 2021 for regularising admissions.
- Admission through Lateral Entry Scheme will be given in branches in which the candidates have passed B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma.
Shortlisting / Selection Process:
The admission will be purely on merit, determined by:-
- Marks obtained in relevant examination i.e. Diploma from AICTE approved institutions and 1st-year B.E. / B.Tech programme from recognized AICTE / UGC approved Universities.
- Selected candidates will be offered provisional admission on merit basis subject to production of certificates with proof of qualification / eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are required to visit the university website www.juit.ac.in regularly for updates.