Interested individuals from India or surrounding low- and middle-income countries must have:
- A Bachelor degree.
- A minimum of 2 years of full-time health- related experience beyond the Bachelor’s/Master’s degree. (Work experience is waived for Ph.D. and M.B.B.S graduates.)
- Prior college-level mathematics courses; prior college-level biology course plus another health-related course.
- Demonstrated English proficiency through prior degree, TOEFL or IELTS.
- Demonstrated quantitative and verbal skills through GRE, MCAT, LSAT, or GMAT. (Applicants with degrees beyond the Bachelor’s may request a waiver of standardized test scores if they are other sources of quantitative abilities.)
|7th June, 2021|
- Candidate kindly send the completely filled pre-screening questionnaire by clicking https://applications.iihmr.edu.in/mph-application-form along with an updated CV/resume on or before June 07, 2021 for pre-approval.
- Approval status will be informed by IIHMR. Meanwhile, applicant should prepare for credentialing of transcripts, three letters of recommendations (online) and personal statement.
|1st July, 2021|
- The applicant will receive a confirmation mail from IIHMR-U after the receipt of the documents in STEP-1. If the student found eligible then a pre-approval email for the application will be sent to the candidate by the IIHMR University, followed by another email from JHSPH with an invitation to complete the online MPH application through SOPHAS (Schools of Public Health Application Service) on a weblink http://sophas.org/program-finder/. In order to be considered for admission, the candidate has to submit the completed application (fully submitted application along with the application fee of US $ 135) by July 01, 2021.
- MPH orientation at the IIHMR University, Jaipur
- MPH orientation and Winter Institute (Problem Solving in Public Health course) at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, USA.Applicants should contact the MPH coordinator at IIHMR University, Jaipur at email@example.com for more information about the program and to discuss eligibility and to complete the pre-screening process.
Application requirements at SOPHAS:
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume (*To be uploaded with application).
- 2 Page Personal Statement (*To be uploaded with application).
- 3 Letters of Recommendation – Electronically through SOPHAS.
- We cannot receive official letters through the postal service.
- Official TOEFL Scores – send to SOPHAS in Massachusetts use code 5688.
- Official GRE Scores – send to JHSPH at SOPHAS 3738 / or GMAT Scores should be sent to KGB - 3R - 06.
- Official Credential Evaluation of all Foreign Transcripts (all colleges/universities outside of the U.S. that you have attended) should be sent through World Education Services or WES. The CAS provider you should choose is SOPHAS.
- In order to expedite the review of your application, please send unofficial copies of ALL university transcripts to JHSPH directly.
Please visit the website (http://www.jhsph.edu/admissions/international-students/) for more information.