PG Admissions to Armed Forces Medical Services Institutes in India 2020
AFMS PG Medical Admission 2020 - Candidates selecting admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma seats in Army Medical Services (AFMS) establishments will choose the option of complying with option in the NEET PG 2020online application form:
‘Are you willing to go with PG Courses in Armed Forces Medical Services establishments - Yes/ No.’
AFMS will publish separate notifications alert with thorough directions stating eligibility requirements as well as admission procedure for MD/MS/PG courses at AFMS institutions.
This option will be available on the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) internet site under aegis of DGHS.
Eligibility Criteria for AFMS PG Medical Admission 2020
The candidates eligible to get involved for PG seats in the AFMS establishments in order of preference are:
- Serving Officers of the AFMS.
- Govt. funded candidates from Friendly Foreign Countries.
- Paramilitary/ Gov funded police officers.
- Ex-Short Service Commission officers of the AFMS.
- Private citizens (will have bond responsibility to offer AFMS).
AFMS Institutions having PG courses
1. Armed Forces Medical University (Pune).
2. Army Hospital (Research & Referral), Delhi Cantt: (Delhi)
3. INHS Asvini (Mumbai).
4. Command Hospital Air Force (Bangalore).
5. Command Hospital Eastern Command (Kolkata).
6. Command Hospital Western Command (Chandimandir).
7. Command Hospital Central Command (Lucknow).
8. Institute of Aerospace Medicine (Bengaluru).
There is no arrangement of reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC/ PH in the AFMS institutions performing PG courses.