Top Nursing Colleges in India
Nursing is one of the world’s most respectable jobs in the world. Most people qualify for the degree of nursing by studying. This is not all about reading and applying theories in the paper. There is a lot of practical hands-on experience with the patients in the hospital and community settings.
There are many colleges in India that provide a degree in Nursing.
- AIIMS- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is a medical school, hospital, and also a public medical research university situated in New Delhi, India. AIIMS is recognized as the topmost educational and research institute in India and as regarded as the best Medial School, Hospital, and Medical Research University in South Asia.
- Armed Forces Medical College- the college is in Pune, Maharashtra and is maintained by the armed forces. They provide the best education in Nursing, mostly their course is for four years. They provide the best practical knowledge to the students who are pursuing B.Sc in Nursing.
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research institute- the institute is located at the Pondicherry, the capital of the Union Territory Puducherry in India. On the top third of the list, this institute is another research center that provides the qualification of nursing in India.
- Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research- this institute is the deemed to be university located in Porur city of Chennai. This is another topmost university who provides the following degree and qualification in Nursing.
- Christian medical college- situated in Vellore of Tamil Nadu, is widely known as CMC. it is a minority-run medical school, hospital, and research institute. This also includes a network of primary, secondary and tertiary care hospitals in and around Vellore. The institute, constituent college is affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University.