NEET PG Counselling 2020: Resumed
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has announced round one provisional result of counselling of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate/MDS (NEET PG/MDS) on April 9, 2020. An hour before the result, the authority had released the official notice on resumption of the NEET PG/MDS 2020 counselling for round one. A total of 13,237 MD/MS/PG Diploma and 1,144 MDS candidates have been shortlisted through NEET PG/MDS counselling under All India Quota (AIQ), deemed/central universities, ESIC and AFMC institutes.
The final result of seat allotment will be announced on April 10, 2020. Also, the shortlisted candidates are required to submit the discrepancies in provisional results till 8:00 AM of April 10, 2020. Aspirants will be required to report at the respective colleges for completion of admission process till April 20, 2020.
Mode of Reporting
Candidates can either report to the allotted college physically or they can report in online mode to allotted colleges.
- Physical Reporting: The candidates would report to the college physically for taking after paying necessary fees and submission of the documents at the college and start duties.
- Online Reporting: They can join the allotted college by sending a confirmatory email regarding the acceptance of seat and uploading scanned copies of relevant documents as mentioned in Important questions related to the scheme of counselling and pay the requisite fees online to the Account of college, notified on College portal/ website to all concerned.
Note: If a seat is allotted to a candidate he/ she may join the allotted seat availing any of the above two options (Physical/Online Reporting)
Below we providing the list of documents required for verification while reporting at the particular college. Candidate without any document will not be allowed to take admission.
- Mark sheet of MBBS (1, 2 and 3 professional examinations)
- Admit card of NEET PG
- Internship Completion Certificate from the head of the institute stating the completion of internship on or before March 31, 2020
- MBBS degree certificate or provisional certificate
- Permanent or provisional registration certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC)
- High school/higher secondary certificate/date of birth for birth proof
- One id proof – PAN card, driving license, voter ID, passport and Aadhaar card
- Caste Certificate SC/ST/OBC certificate, if applicable (in English or Hindi)
- Disability certificate issued by the medical board only
- Hand Written and Self Attested Undertaking by the candidate stating as under:
"I hereby declare that all the information given/ uploaded by me in the application is factually correct and true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I undertake that in the event of any information being found false or incorrect at any stage, my candidature is liable to be cancelled and I will have no claim on the seat allotted to me by the competent authority."
Instructions to be followed
- Candidates can pay the requisite fees to the allotted college through their authorized portal to be notified in advance by the college authorities on the college website.
- Candidates are advised to beware of any fake website and confirm the Account number and particulars of the college from the website of the college or by personally contacting them before paying the fees and ensure that the fees are being paid on the correct portal. MCC of DGHS shall not be held responsible for any case of forgery.
- All admissions made online will be deemed Provisional, to be confirmed subject to verification of documents at the time of Physical Joining.
- All candidates will be automatically considered willing for up-gradation to Round-2. However, the candidates will be upgraded subject to the exercise of fresh choices in Round-2 for up-gradation and as per inter se merit as and when it is feasible to conduct Round-2 of counselling.
- Email Id/ Phone Number of the Principal/ Nodal Officer of allotted college will be displayed on respective college websites.