UPSEE 2020 Application Started - The process of applications of the Uttar Pradesh Entrance Examination (UPSEE 2020) is going to start tomorrow. The candidates who are interested to apply for UPSEE 2020 can apply from 27th January 2020, Monday on the website upsee.nic.in. The examination will be conducted on 10th May 2020 according to the schedule. The students can apply until 15th March 2020, which is the last date of the application process.
The UPSEE will be having eight papers which consist of 150 questions, with 50 questions each on physics, chemistry, and mathematics. The time allotted to attempt the questions will be three hours. The questions will be carrying 4 marks each and there is no negative marking in the paper. For admission in B.Tech, 1st year, the candidate must have passed intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level or equivalent examination from any recognized Board/University and must have secured a minimum 45 percent marks without grace in each compulsory subject and one optional subject which has taken together. There is a relaxation of 5 percent for SC/ST category, which means that the candidate of these categories should have 40 percent marks in the compulsory subjects and one optional subject which has taken together. There are around 1.5 lakh seats under UPSEE. The exam will be held at the state level, for the admission of candidates in colleges which are affiliated with AKTU, earlier known as UPTU.
The various courses which come under UPSEE are B.Tech in biotech, agriculture, BArch, B.Pharm, B.Des., BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, BVoc, MTech, MTech dual degree, MBA, MBA integrated, MCA, MCA integrated, MPharm, MARch, etc. the students can enroll themselves in these various courses.
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Technology
- Bachelor of Technology (Biotechnology Engineering)
- Bachelor of Technology (Agriculture Engineering)
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Vocation
- Master of Business Administration (Integrated)
- Master of Computer Application
- Master of Computer Applications (Integrated)
- Master of Technology (Dual Degree)
- Master of Computer Applications (Lateral Entry)
- Bachelor of Technology (Lateral Entry)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)