All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi invites online applications (Basic followed by Final Registration) for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in MBBS - 2019 Course of AIIMS, New Delhi and Fourteen other AIIMS (Bathinda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Deogarh, Gorakhpur, Jodhpur, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Rae Bareli, Rishikesh and Telangana).
A INDIAN NATIONALS
|25/05/2019 to  26/05/2019||Port Blair, Chirala, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Itanagar, Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur, Arrah, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Patna, Purnea, Chandigarh, Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur, Delhi, Goa, Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Ambala, Faridabad, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Gurugram, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Shimla, Solan, Jammu, Samba, Srinagar, Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Belgaum, Bengaluru, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Udupi, Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Idukki, Kannur, Kasaragod, Kollam, Komalapuram, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain, Amravati, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Imphal, Shillong, Aizawl, Kohima, Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Amritsar, Bathinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala, Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Sriganganagar, Udaipur, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Tirunelveli, Tiruchirappalli, Puducherry, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Agartala, Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Hyderabad, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida, Varanasi, Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee, Asansol, Hooghly, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri|
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
|Application Form||30/11/2018||14/01/2019 10:30 am|
|Application Form Correction||17/01/2019||23/01/2019 05:25 am|
|Admit Card Release Date||15/05/2019||-|
|AIIMS Entrance Exam MBBS 2019 Exam Date||
Online Dates |
|Declaration of result||12/06/2019||-|
Basic Registration (PAAR) for MBBS - 2019 :
|Final Registration (Payment of fees and city choice) (only for those with verified basic registration and release of Generation of Code)||21.02.2019 - 12.03.2019 (05:00 P.M.)|
|Status update (Accepted and Not Accepted) of Basic Registration : ||16.01.2019|
|Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not Accepted : ||17.01.2019 - 22.01.2019|
|Final status (Accepted and Rejected) of Basic Registration for MBBS - 2019 :||5.02.2019|
|Uploading of Prospectus :||29.01.2019|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration i.e. payment of fees and city choice for MBBS-2019 only for those whose Basic Registration is accepted :||29.01.2019 - 17.02.2019 (05:00 PM)|
Important : Please visit the website www.aiimsexams.org and familiarize with the new process for Registration (PAAR) vide notice No.68/2018 dated 29.08.2018. All applicants are required to visit the website regularly since all subsequent Corrigendum/Addendum/Updates will only be uploaded on the website.
Please complete basic registration before 3rd Jan 2019 (up to 5.00 P.M.) If the basic registration is not completed or it is not accepted prospective candidates will not be eligible for final registration and not be eligible for AIIMS MBBS -2019 Online (CBT) Exam.
Number of Shifts : 2 (Per Day)
Examination Timings :
|1st Shift (Each Day)||09:00 AM – 12:30 PM|
|2nd Shift (Each Day)||03:00 PM – 06:30 PM|
|Other Backward Classes [OBC : Both Creamy and Non - creamy Layers]||1500.00|
|Scheduled Caste [SC]||1200.00|
|Scheduled Tribe [ST]||1200.00|
|Persons with Bench-mark disabilities [PWBD}|
The payment of fees accepted by digital mode ONLY through credit card/debit card/Net Banking
After completing the above mentioned all three processes of Registration i.e. (1) Basic Registration, (2) Generation of Code and (3) Final Registration (for Fee & city choice) the candidate will be eligible to release the Admit Card for AIIMS MBBS-2019 online (CBT) entrance examination scheduled on 25th & 26th May, 2019 (up to two shifts per days).
Please Complete Basic Registration before 14th January-2019 (up to 05:00 P.M.).If the Basic Registration is not completed or is not accepted, prospective candidates will not be permitted for Final Registration and will not be eligible for AIIMS MBBS-2019 online(CBT) Mode Entrance Examination.
Instructions for creating and uploading of Images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb - print : Uploading of digital Images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb-print is mandatory. Read and follow the instructions given below to avoid inconvenience and rejection of application form due to uploading of improper digital images. Prepare the digital images in advance to avoid delays/inconvenience while filling the online application form.
For More Details Kindly Visit http://ugcourses.aiimsexams.org/Home/UploadImages#!
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
|Aptitude & Logical Thinking||10|
|Result URL||Check your result here|
METHOD OF RESOLVING TIES
The overall merit / ranking shall be based on the Percentile scores of the Total Raw Scores. The method adopted for breaking ties (similar Percentiles) shall be
June 16, 2019
The result for MBBS seats in AIIMs is out! Time for students who have been selected to go through the counselling process to join one of the AIIMS in the country. There are 1207 seats at stake for to be taken, if one has scored good marks.
The AIIMS Institutes in India:
• All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi
• All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bathinda
• All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhopal
• All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar
• All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Deogarh
• All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Gorakhpur
• All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Jodhpur
• All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Kalyani
• All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Patna
• All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Raipur
• All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rae Bareli
• All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh
• All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Mangalagiri
• All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Nagpur
• All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Telangana
The above list is in alphabetical order.
Seats in AIIMSs in 2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has released AIIMS MBBS 2019 seats reservation policy to fill MBBS seats in all the 15 functional AIIMS institutes. As per recent notification, through AIIMS MBBS, students will be granted admission to 1200 MBBS seats; additionally there are 7 extra seats for foreign national at AIIMS, New Delhi.
As per the AIIMS 2019 MBBS seats reservation policy, 600 seats belong to general category candidates, 321 seats for OBC aspirants, while 180 seats for SC and 96 seats for ST categories. The 7 seats for foreign nationals at AIIMS, New Delhi will not be filled on the basis of AIIMS MBBS scores.
Seat Matrix for AIIMS, New Delhi
Note: These are the total seats available for admission. The available seats for various categories are mentioned in the prospectus published each year.
• Candidates must have attained an age of 17 years as on December 31, 2019
• Students should have passed Class 12 under the 10+2 scheme/senior school certificate examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination from a recognized University/Board from any state with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the main subject.
• The minimum aggregate of the marks secured in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology obtained in the qualifying examination for General and OBC candidates is 60% ( 50% for SC/ST candidates and 45% for PwD candidates).
• Candidates of Indian nationals, Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs), Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Foreign Nationals are also eligible to apply for AIIMS MBBS.
• Should have cleared the AIIMS entrance exams with name and roll no featuring in the merit list
Based on the marked obtained, four merit list will be prepared:
1. Common Merit List (Unreserved)
2. Scheduled Caste Candidates List
3. Scheduled Tribe Candidates List
4. Other Backward Classes Candidates List
Total number of candidates eligible to participate in the first round of counselling will be four times the number of seats in an institute.
It will be an online automated system of seat allotment.
Details will be published on the official site
Steps of Counselling and Joining
AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2019 will begin on 20th June, 2019 and will be conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi. AIIMS MBBS 2019 counselling is expected to be held in online mode only.
The counselling of AIIMS MBBShttps://www.mynextexam.com/mbbs-admission-in-india 2019 will be conducted in four rounds including an open round. The regulatory body will conduct an additional spot round subject to the vacancy of seats.
Candidates securing the minimum cut off percentage and equivalent marks will be eligible for counselling and admission process. Based on the merit position in the merit list, students will be called for AIIMS MBBS counselling 2019. Aspirants called for counselling from each category will be four times than the number of seats available.
Steps of Counselling:
Registration for Counselling: To begin with the registration, students are required to register themselves for the counselling of AIIMS MBBS 2019
Filling and locking of choices (selection of AIIMS institutes): After the successful registration process, students will be asked to opt to fill and lock the choices of colleges and courses. Once the options are locked and submitted, no modifications and changes can be done further.
Mock allotment result: After filling of choices for mock counselling, the result will be announced in the second week of July 2019. The mock allotment will be conducted to provide an idea to candidates regarding the counselling procedure and how the seat will be allotted to them on the basis of their choices.
Editing and final submission of choices: In this step, aspirants will be given an opportunity to edit and delete the choices submitted before, if preferred. It must be noted that the choices cannot be edited after final submission. If any student fails to submit the preferences for round one, then the choices filled for mock round will be considered final for the first round.
Seat allotment result: The result of AIIMS MBBS counselling 2019 round one will be announced in the first week of July. The seat allotment of AIIMS MBBS https://www.mynextexam.com/mbbs-admission-in-india 2019 will be done on the basis of preferences filled, rank secured in AIIMS MBBS and seats available.
Acceptance or refusal of allotted seats: After the candidates are allotted seats during process of seat allotment, they need to decide whether to accept the allotted seat or refuse it. Aspirants who will be allotted seat can choose the following options within the stipulated date and time.
1. Refuse the seat - Candidates who does not want to take admission in AIIMS institute can refuse it by logging in through their Candidate ID and password. As per the rules of AIIMS MBBS 2019 counselling, if an aspirant will not refuse the allotted seat, it will be assumed that he/she has accepted the seat.
2. Accept the seat - In case, aspirants wish to take the admission to the allotted AIIMS institute, they must accept the seat by logging in. After that, they need to report at the allotted institute with the list of relevant documents for verification and completion of admission process.
3. Accept the seat and wish to participate for subsequent rounds - If in case, students being on the safer site, wants to accept the seat allotted and also wish to participate for the other rounds of AIIMS MBBS counselling 2019, they need to select option for that.
4. Refuse the seat and wish to appear for other rounds - There might be chances that aspirants will not be interested in the seat or institute allotted to them and wish to get other AIIMS institute, they can decline the seat and wish to appear for subsequent rounds of counselling for better allotment of seat.
5. Failure to select any option: If any candidate fails to login or select any option within the particular date and time, then he/she will lose the allotted seats and will be considered ineligible to appear for second and third round of counselling.
Reporting to the allotted institute: Once the seat is accepted, candidates need to appear at the allotted AIIMS institute with the relevant documents for verification and completion of admission process. Candidates are advised to take the set of photocopies and original ones along with the Demand Draft.
Documents to be carried at allotted AIIMS institute
1. Offer letter
2. Registration slip
3. Admit card of AIIMS MBBS https://www.mynextexam.com/mbbs-admission-in-india 2019
4. Self-attested copy of certificate in proof of passing Class 12 from a recognised board as mentioned in AIIMS MBBS eligibility criteria 2019
5. Self-attested copy of certificate from board for date of birth
6. Self-attested copy of Class 12 mark sheets
7. Demand Draft of Rs. 1 Lakh only in the name of allotted AIIMS institute
8. Along with this, candidates belonging to reserved categories must also carry the following documents:
a. SC/ST certificate issued by the competent authority in English or Hindi language and the community must be mentioned clearly in the certificate
b. OBC certificate issued by the authority for Central Government jobs/for admission in Central Government College/Institute
c. Disability certificate issued from the duly constituted and authorized medical board as mentioned in the prospectus
Second round of Counselling
After the completion of admission for round one, the second round of counselling of AIIMS MBBS 2019 will be conducted. Only candidates who will have registered for the mock counselling can appear for second round.
• Candidates who have been allotted seat in round one, but have selected either option 3 or 4 can participate for second round.
• Aspirants who participate in the first round, but was not allotted any seat will automatically be eligible for second round.
• Students securing 50 percentage marks in AIIMS MBBS but were not called for first round of counselling will not be allowed to appear for subsequent rounds, but are eligible for open round or spot counselling.
• All aspirants who registered for mock round/first round but did not register or fill the choices will not be eligible for other rounds of seat allotment.
Third and Final Spot Counselling rounds:
Details about these are similar to the second round. Spot would mean being called to AIIMS Delhi for final allotment.
Summary of AIIMS Counselling Process:
• Counselling Registration
• Filling and locking of choices
• Announcement of mock results
• Editing and final submission of choices
• Seat allotment result
• Accept or refusal of allotted seats
• Reporting to the allotted institute
• Second Round Counselling
• Third Round Counselling
• Spot round counselling, if required