CLAT PG 2021 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Common Law Admission Test for PG 2021 or CLAT PG 2021 is the entrance examination for admission to LL.M.. CLAT PG 2021 is conducted by Consortium of National Law Universities consisting of the representative universities.
CLAT PG for the year 2021 has been announced by Consortium of National Law Universities consisting of the representative universities and will be held on 23/07/2021. The application forms will be available from 01/01/2021 till 15/06/2021. The exam is in online mode. The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes. It is being conducted in English language. The result date will be announced later.
- CNLU (Chanakya National Law University)
- Dharmashastra National Law University
- DSNLU (Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla
- HNLU (Hidayatullah National Law University)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai
- Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur
- MNLU (Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad)
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam
- National Law University, Odisha
- NLIU (National Law Institute University), Bhopal
- NLSIU (National law School of India University, Bengaluru)
- NLUJ (National Law University, Jodhpur)
- RMLNLU (Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University)
- TNNLS (Tamilnadu National Law School, Thiruchirapalli)
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Science, Kolkata
- RGNUL (Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law)
- NUALS (National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Ernakulam)
- NUSRL (National University of Study and Research in Law)
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonipat
To get all details about CLAT PG 2021
CLAT PG 2021 Conducting Body
Consortium of National Law Universities consisting of the representative universities
CLAT PG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum Academic Qualifications required for CLAT PG 2021
required are passed LLB from a recognized university.
- 45% marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI categories
- 40% marks or equivalent in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST categories.
- There will be no upper age limit for UG Programme in CLAT 2021.
Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March / April, 2021 are also eligible to appear in CLAT 2021 examination.
CLAT PG 2021 Important Dates
|CLAT PG 2021 Exam Date
To get all details about CLAT PG 2021
CLAT PG 2021 Application Form
Application Form Fee
|General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI||Rs.4,000 / -|
|SC / ST / BPL||Rs.3,500 / -|
The cost of previous years' question papers is Rs.500 / - (not included in the CLAT 2021 application fee).
The candidates themselves will have to bear the bank transaction charges for remitting the fee online. The actual bank transaction charges will be displayed in the payment gateway page after you choose the mode of payment.
Application Fees is non - refundable.
Application Form Filling Instructions
Students applying for the CLAT PG 2021 have to fill up the application form on the official site. The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of CLAT PG 2021 :
PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity.
- Qualification details.
- Scanned copy of passport photograph in JPG or JPEG format.
- Scanned copy of signature in JPG or JPEG format.
- Functional e - mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility is a must.
- Printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cyber - cafe.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the CLAT PG 2021:
Step-1: Students have to register for Online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
Step-2: Student has to Complete the Application Form and its various sections.
Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature.
Step-4: Payments have to be made by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
The Subjects included for CLAT PG 2021 Exam are:
- Constitutional Law
- Jurisprudence, Administrative Law, Law of Contract, Torts, Family Law, Criminal Law, Property Law, Company Law, Public International Law, Tax Law, Environmental Law, and Labour and Industrial Law.
CLAT PG 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Before entering the Exam Centre
Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager / wireless set / scanner / camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
- Calculators are not allowed in the exam.
After entering the centre
Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- If mentioned, candidates will be hand frisked as well as photographed or video graphed before entering the centre
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- No candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall / room before the expiry of half of the time allotted for the respective paper.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet / cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
- The mode of availability of the admit card is online.
Admit Card can be downloaded from the official site.
The admit card of CLAT PG 2021 contains lot of information including
Date and time of the Exam
To get all details about CLAT PG 2021