CTET December 2021 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Central Teacher Eligibility Test December 2021 or CTET December 2021 is the entrance examination for admission to CTET. CTET December 2021 is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.
CTET December for the year 2021 has been announced by Central Board of Secondary Education and will be held from 17/01/2022 to 21/01/2022. The application forms will be available from 20/09/2021 till 26/10/2021. The exam is in online mode. The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes. It is being conducted in English and Hindi languages. Admit card will be available from 11/12/2021. Result is expected to be announced on 15/02/2022.
To get all details about CTET December 2021
CTET December 2021 Conducting Body
Central Board of Secondary Education
CTET December 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications: The Minimum Academic Qualifications for CTET December 2021 required are
- National Council for Teacher Education (Determination of Minimum Qualifications for Persons to be recruited as Education Teachers and Physical Education Teachers in Pre-Primary, Primary, Upper Primary, Secondary, Senior Secondary or Intermediate Schools or Colleges) Regulations as amended and notified from time to time.
- Minimum qualifications laid down in the Recruitment Rules for the teachers by the Appropriate Government where the school is situated or the Recruitment Rules for the teachers of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan or Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
- The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria. It is to be noted that if a candidate has been allowed to appear in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test it does not imply that the candidate’s eligibility has been verified. It does not vest any right with the candidate for appointment. The eligibility shall be finally verified, by the concerned recruiting agency / appointing authority.
CTET December 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form With Late Fee
|Application Form Correction
|Admit Card Release Date
|CTET December 2021 Exam Date
|Answer Key For Challenge Display
|Declaration of result
To get all details about CTET December 2021
CTET December 2021 Prospectus
SCHEDULE AND MODE OF EXAMINATION THE SCHEDULE OF CTET- DECEMBER, 2021 IS GIVEN BELOW :
|Dates of Examination||SHIFT||TIMING||DURATION|
|17-01-2022||SHIFT- I||09:30 am to 12:00 noon Computer Basted Test (CBT) Mode only||2:30 HOURS|
|21-01-2022||SHIFT- II||02:30 pm to 05:00 pm Computer Basted Test (CBT) Mode only||2:30 HOURS|
TIME SCHEDULE Paper I and Paper II
|Dates of Examination||17-01-2022 to 21-01-2022 (exact date and shift of examination will be mentioned on the admit card of the candidate)|
|Entry in the Examination Centre||07:30 am||12:30 pm|
|Checking of Admit Cards||09: 00 am to 09:15 am||02:00 pm to 02:15 pm|
|Checking of Computer||09:15 am||02:15 pm|
|Last Entry in the Examination Centre||09:30 am||02:30 pm|
|Test Commences||09:30 am||02:30 pm|
|Test Concludes||12:00 Noon||05:00 pm|
CTET December 2021 Application Form
Application Form Fee
|CATEGORY||Only Paper - I or II||Both Paper - I and II|
|Application fee for General / OBC (NCL)||Rs.1000/-||Rs.1200/-|
|Application fee for SC / ST / Diff. Abled Person ||Rs.500/-||Rs.600/-|
Application Form Filling Instructions
Students applying for the CTET December 2021 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
The submission is ONLINE only.
Method of Submission of Online Application Form :
STEP 1 :
- Log on to CTET official website.
STEP 2 :
- Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
STEP 3 :
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No. / Application No.
STEP 4 :
- Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature are mandatory.
STEP 5 :
- Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card and net banking.
STEP 6 :
- Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
Registration Procedure :
Authentication Form :
- Fill details like State, Identification type (select any Identity as applicable), Candidate‟s Name,Date of Birth,Gender and Security Pin.
Fill Online Application Form :
- Fill complete online Application Form and choose password. After
submission, a Registration Number/Application Number gets generated. Note down the Registration No./Application No. For subsequent login, system generated Registration No. /Application No. and chosen Password will be used.
Online Uploading of Scanned Images :
- Photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format Size should be between (10 to 100 KB).
- Size of signature should be between (3 to 30 KB).
- For online payments, usually a valid Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Service is a must.
Downloading of Confirmation Page :
- Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation Page for record and keep it for their
reference. The Confirmation Page is not required to be sent to CTET Unit.
|Final verification of payment of fee by the bank||21-10-2021 (Thursday)|
In case confirmation page is not generated after depositing the requisite fees, the candidate should approach the Deputy Secretary (CTET), CBSE between 10:00 hrs to 17:00 hrs. from 08-11-2021 (Monday) to 17-11-2021 (Wednesday) during working days along with proof of payment of fee i.e. candidate copy of E-Challan, if payment made through E-Challan.
CTET December 2021 Syllabus
Paper I (for Classes I to V) Primary Stage
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language I (compulsory) ||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Tota||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
Paper-II (for Classes VI to VIII) Elementary Stage
|Child Development and Pedagogy(compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks
|Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks
|Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks
|Mathematics and Science (for Mathematics and Science teacher)||60 MCQs||60 Marks|
|Social Studies / Social Science (for Social Studies/Social Science teacher) For any other teacher - either (IV) or (V)||60 MCQs||60 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks
CTET December 2021 Admit Card
|Admit Card Download Start Date
Admit Card Download Url
CTET December 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Before entering the Exam Centre:
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session.
- Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager / wireless set / scanner / camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
After entering the centre:
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet / cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
Download Admit Card First week of December 2021 (Tentative)
To get all details about CTET December 2021
CTET December 2021 Results