DASA UG 2019 Conducting Body
Direct Admission of Students Abroad
DASA UG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Age: Only applicants born on or after October 01, 1994 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board / University Certificate [Class X or equivalent] or any certificate issued by the Government authorities only will be taken as authentic.
- Applicant must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior Secondary [10+2] or equivalent [See Appendix I] from any system of education as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities(www.aiuweb.org).
- Applicant should have completed successfully Mathematics, Physics and one of the subjects from (Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology) in 11th AND / OR 12th, as applicable in the respective boards.
- Applicant must have secured a minimum of at least 60% aggregate marks (average of all subjects of qualifying examination taken together) or 6.50 CGPA (on a 10 point scale) or equivalent in the qualifying examination. In case, CGPA on a different scale is awarded OR if only grades are awarded, percentage/CGPA equivalence provided by the principal examination authorities will only be considered. Applicants appearing for the qualifying examination with the above-mentioned subjects in the academic year 2018-19 and expecting their final results latest by September 15, 2019 may also apply.
- Applicant should have a minimum total valid score of 1800 in SAT Subject Tests (Subjects: Mathematics Level 2, Physics and Chemistry). SAT subject test score has to be sent directly through College Board to NITK Surathkal.
All foreign nationals studying in any country including India or Indian nationals studying abroad who fulfill prescribed admission criteria shall be eligible.
Prescribed admission criteria for Indian Nationals shall be at least two years of education, inclusive of 11th & 12th or equivalent (not beyond), in a foreign country during the last 8 years and must pass the qualifying examination from abroad.
DASA UG 2019 Important Dates
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
11:55 pm |
To get all details about DASA UG 2019
DASA UG 2019 Application Form
Application Form Filling Instructions
Create an account at www.dasanit.org by entering the following details to register
- Email ID (valid email ID to which a web link will be mailed to complete the registration process). This will be your username.
- Captcha words (in the space provided).
- Once correct details are entered, click Create my account.
- An email will be sent to your email address with a link to complete the registration. Check your email and click the web link.
- Enter Applicant ID (given in the email).
- Enter Password (preferably a combination of uppercase, lowercase, number and symbol to be chosen by the applicant).
- Confirm Password.
- Once correct details are entered, registration is complete
- Applicants are advised to note the Applicant ID and password for future logins (for completing the application form and checking the status of the application etc) and to keep it confidential.
Application filling and submission:
- The candidates are advised to read information brochure carefully and visit our website www.dasanit.org regularly for updates
- Scanned copies of all relevant documents in JPG format must be ready to upload.
Once an account is created, applicants should Login using email address and Password
Applicants can enter any number of choices in the order of preference which can be of any combination of Institutes and/or courses of their choice in the order of priority from the list of courses available.
The recommended sequence and detailed instructions for filling the application form will be uploaded on the portal once the application process starts. Applicants will need to upload the following:
- Latest passport size photograph in JPG format (size ~ 3.5cmx3.5cm, file size < 100kB)
- Scanned signatureof applicant in JPG format (file size<100 kB).
- Scanned copies of relevant documents in JPG /JPEG format (the size of each such file <500 kB Colour/B&W/Gray Scale).
For more details kindly visit: https://dasanit.org/dasa2019/documents/dasa2019/DASA_2019_UG_Brochure.pdf