DUET PG 2020 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Delhi University Entrance Test for Post Graduate 2020 or DUET PG 2020 is the entrance examination for admission to B.Ed. (Special Education), B.Ed., B.Lib. and I.Sc., B.P.Ed, LL.B. and other courses. DUET PG 2020 is conducted by National Testing Agency.
The application forms will be available from 02/04/2020 till 30/04/2020. The exam is in online mode. The result date will be announced later.
To get all details about DUET PG 2020
DUET PG 2020 Conducting Body
National Testing Agency
DUET PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
As per Ordinance - I of the University, there is no minimum age bar for admission to the Postgraduate Courses in the University and its colleges except in the courses where the respective regulatory bodies, such as Medical Council of India (MCI), All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Bar Council of India (BCI), National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE), Dental Council of India (DCI), etc. have prescribed the minimum age requirement in their respective regulations.
The details of Qualifying Examination for each course are given in Annexure — VI and is also
provided on: http://www.du.ac.in
DUET PG 2020 Important Dates
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
11:55 pm |
|DUET PG 2020 Exam Date||
Online Dates |
To get all details about DUET PG 2020
DUET PG 2020 Application Form
Application Form Fee
APPLICATION FEE (Non - refundable)
|SC, ST, PwD and EWS||Rs. 300/- (per course)|
|UR, OBC and other||Rs. 750/- (per course)|
Application Fee once deposited will not be refunded / adjusted in any
Application Form Filling Instructions
- All the candidates seeking admission to the Postgraduate (PG) courses are
required to register online.
- There is a common Web Portal dedicated to the Registration of applicants and a
common Application Form for admission to all the Postgraduate Courses in the University. Online Registration details are available on the official website
- Any first time user, in order to access PG Admission Portal, need to register on the
portal. With a valid e-mail ID he / she can easily Register and generate login details by clicking on ―New User Registration‖ button.
- Applicants who do not have a valid e-mail ID must create an e-mail ID before
- Click Help tab on the Portal to view the Step by Step Instructions to fill the
- In the 'Login details', every applicant will furnish his / her personal details (as given in his / her certificates), e-mail ID and mobile number (10 digit number without any prefix), which will be used for future correspondence, and will create a
password (of maximum six characters).
- Please ascertain that all the details given in the form are complete and correct,
because the same will be used throughout the admission procedure.
- On successful submission of the required details a confirmation link will be generated
on the given e-mail ID, and the applicant would confirm his / her Registration by clicking the link.
- The applicant need to keep both USERNAME (e-mail ID) and PASSWORD handy
because it will be required to access his / her account on the portal as well as for all the future correspondence throughout the admission process.
- The applicant need to re-login to the portal using 'USERNAME',
'PASSWORD'or'MOBILE NUMBER' and 'OTP' and complete the Application Form. He / she need to upload the following items:
- His / her Passport size Photograph (maximum size: 50 KB; Formats: JPG / JPEG /
- His / her Scanned Signature (maximum size: 50 KB; Formats: JPG / JPEG / PNG)
- The applicant also need to furnish details of his / her Identity Proof, and need to
upload the scanned copy of the same. This can be any one of the following documents :
- Aadhaar Card (with photograph) / Voter‘s Identity Card / PAN Card / Passport
/ Driving License
- The uploaded files can be checked and, if required, can be replaced before
submission. Once all the above-mentioned files are duly uploaded, the applicant can proceed with - "Submit My Profile."
- The Applicant, Thereafter, Will Proceed With ―Apply In New Course‖, And Will Provide His / Her Educational Details, The Details Of The Course In Which He / She Is Applying, As Well As The Admission Criteria (Merit Based, Entrance Test Based Or Both Merit & Entrance Test Based As Applicable).
- The applicant can save his / her inputs by clicking - Save Application‖ and check the
details filled in the form.
DUET PG 2020 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
(Candidates are advised to go through instruction printed on admit card carefully before going
for the Examination)
- Print out of the downloaded Admit card
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting
on the specific space in the attendance sheet at the Centre during the Examination
- Any one of the following photo IDs issued by the Govt. of India (original, valid and nonexpired), viz. PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With
photograph)/ Ration Card (with photograph)
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD
- The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre one hour and thirty minutes (i.e. 90
minutes) before the commencement of the examination so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before the time.
- Registration desk will close 30 minutes prior to the examination.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow
them during the conduct of the examination.
- Candidates should take their seat immediately after opening of the examination hall. If the
candidates do not report in time due to any reason i.e. traffic jam, train/bus delay etc., they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Rooms / Halls. The NTA shall not be responsible for any delay.
- The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card for entry in the examination
room/hall. A candidate who does not possess the valid Admit Card shall not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
- Candidates should find and sit on their allocated seat only. Any candidate found to have
changed room/hall or the seat on his/her own other than allotted would be considered as a case of Unfair means and the candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted.
- The candidate should ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per the
opted Subject Group indicated in the Admit Card. In case, the subject of question paper is other than the opted paper, the same may be brought to the notice of the Invigilator concerned.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Centre. NTA will
- not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
- Candidate shall appear at their own cost at the Centre on Date and shift as indicated in their
- Admit Card issued by the NTA. Under no circumstances the choice of cities for centre and
shift provided in the Admit Card shall be changed.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator
concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room/Hall until the full duration of the paper is over. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Centre
- Superintendent / Invigilators. Candidates should not leave the room/hall without handing over
their rough sheets to the Invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall.
- Candidates should not be in possession of any material listed in the list of prohibited material.
- All calculations/writing work are to be done only in the rough sheet provided at the centre in
the examination Room/Hall and on completion of the test candidates must hand over the rough sheets to the invigilator on duty in the Room / Hall.
- The candidates must sign and paste the photograph on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place.
- The candidates are governed by all Rules and Regulations of the NTA with regard to their
conduct in the Examination Hall. All cases of Unfair means will be dealt with as per rules.
To get all details about DUET PG 2020