GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2021 Conducting Body
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology
GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
| Masters Programmes||B.Sc. in Agriculture/ Fisheries/Forestry/ Horticulture/ Home
Sc./Agril. Marketing/ Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation.
|Bachelors Programmes||Intermediate Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
or equivalent examination and should have obtained a minimum of
50% marks for General Category and 47.5% for reserved
categories (OBC, SC & ST) in aggregate in the subjects of Physics,
Chemistry, Biology and English.
|Ph.D.|| M.Sc.Ag. Agril. Economics/Rural Banking & Agril.
Eco. /M.Sc. (Agribusiness Economics) or M.Sc.
Dairy Economics/ Livestock Economics/ Forest
Economics/ Veterinary Economics/ Fisheries
Economics/ Animal Husbandry Economics.
GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2021 Important Dates
|GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2021 Exam Date
To get all details about GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2021
GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2021 Prospectus
Places of Examination
The Entrance Examination shall be conducted at following places:
|U.G. PROGRAMME ||MASTERS’ PROGRAMME ||MCA PROGRAMME ||Ph.D. PROGRAMME|
|4||Pantnagar ||Pantnagar ||Pantnagar ||Pantnagar |
Examination Date and Timing:
|Masters’ and Ph.D. Programmes ||10:00 am to 1:00 pm
|Undergraduate Programmes and M.C.A. Programme |
10:00 am to 1:00 pm
GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form
Application Form Fee
Application fee is Non-Refundable
|Application fee for General/OBC||Rs 1200/-|
|Application fee for SC/ST/PH||Rs 600/-|
Application Form Filling Instructions
Students applying for the GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2021 have to fill up the application form on the official site. The student can submit the application only once; multiple forms will be rejected.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2021
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Soft copy of candidate’s coloured passport size photograph (Maximum 20kb-50kb) in JPG / JPEG format with White Background.
- Soft copy of candidate’s signature (Maximum 10kb – 20kb) in JPG / JPEG format.
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, Credit Cards and Debit Cards Service is a must.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2021
- Step-1: Students have register for Online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
- Step-2: Student has to Complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature.
- Step-4: Payments have to be made by Cards/ Debit Cards / Net Banking.
Application Form fee & last date for submission of application :
|Last date for online filing of application form for UG, Masters, MCA and Ph.D. ||30-04-2021|
|Last date for online filing of application form for M.Tech. Programmes and Sponsored Candidates for Masters, M.Tech. and Ph.D. programmes ||15-05-2021|
|Last date for submission of printout of online application form for UG, Masters’, MCA and Ph.D. programmes||10-05-2021|
|Last date for submission of printout of online application form for M.Tech. programmes and sponsored candidates for Masters, M.Tech. and Ph.D. programmes||25-05-2021|
GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card Download Url
GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Before entering the Exam Centre:
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
After entering the centre:
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- If mentioned, candidates will be hand frisked as well as photographed or video graphed before entering the centre
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet/cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
To get all details about GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2021
GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2021 Results
- Online counselling for all programmes (UG/Masters’/MCA/M.Tech./Ph,D.) will be carried out after declaration of results. Dates of different rounds of counselling will be decided keeping in view the date of commencement of irst semester of academic session 2020-21 and will be uploaded on the of the university along with the list of eligible candidates for different rounds of counselling. The candidates are advised to see regularly the website of the University for counselling dates. No separate letter or Email for any round of counselling will be sent to any candidate.
- Candidates seeking admission to M.Tech. programmes based on OGPA/percentage of marks of
- B.Tech. will be called in II and subsequent rounds (if needed) of counselling only.
- No letter, E-mail, fax or telegram enquiring about the result of the Entrance Examination will be entertained.